ADVERTISEMENT

Lost a good man Last night.

rktfin1

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2002
Not many of you know, but I’m the youngest of 12 children, 8 boys 4 girls. My brother John passed last evening from heart failure, he was only 63. Leaving just 6 of us behind. Hard to believe we are 1:2 gone. A big family is great, but you know these days are coming.

I Post this as an expression of my love and gratitude to him. We were always competitive with each other in everything we did. Fortunately for me I was the same size as him by the time I was 10. I worry not about my brother as I know where he is, he was exactly as God asks us to be, kind, loyal, thoughtful of others over self. Just flat out a great guy that everyone that knew him thought so.

The reason I post this here is that growing up my Brother was a huge Ohio St fan (loved Woody) . We used to literally fight about The Game.
However in his mid 20’s (the mid 80’s) he fell in love with a certain UM QB and became one of the biggest UM fans alive, until yesterday. So, there is hope for all. God Bless your daughter brother, he certainly blessed all of us with you.

Thanks for letting me ramble. Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News