ADVERTISEMENT

Just under 10 to go in 1st, Michigan has retaken the lead, 2-1 (nm)

OSU ties the game at two. Second time Michigan has taken the lead in this game only to see OSU tie the game

End of one period, Michigan 2, OSU 2. Sounds like the defense largely stayed in the locker room. Been a pretty poor weekend for the Michigan D so far.

Ohio State scores a power play goal to take a 3-2 lead early in the second period.

OSU scores again to take a 4-2 lead. Michigan seems to be fading fast, will this goal wake them up?

8 minutes to play in second and OSU still holds that 4-3 lead. Racine is only reason the Buckeyes haven't scored about 10. Michigan has zero defense in this game. OSU with 19 SOG in the 2nd, 32 (or more) so far in the game.

With just over 1 minute to play in the 2nd, OSU scores their second PP goal of the game to take a 5-3 lead

Second period is over. OSU leads 5-3. Michigan will start the 3rd with a 5x3 advantage for 1:22. After 2 periods of play OSU has 40 SOG. That's pretty pathetic.

What a pathetic display of "defense" we are putting on. A complete mess in our own zone. This is yet another game vs OSU like I posted Friday night. All we do when we play these guys is run around in our own end.

I think I posted after about game #11 that I couldn't believe how disorganized we were on defense after 11 games. So here we are after 20 games and . . . .

52 seconds into the 3rd and Connor scores a power play goal to make it 5-4 OSU. That was on the first penalty so Michigan will remain on the PP for 1:08

50 seconds later Motte finds the net, scoring a PP goal of his own to tie the game at 5. OSU has called time out to settle things down after those two quick Michigan PP goals.

Motte has scored another, Michigan's 3rd of the 3rd. The Motte hat trick gives Michigan a 6-5 lead

Dexter Dancs has scored another Michigan goal, making it a two goal lead. Michigan 7, OSU 5

With 3:06 to play Comphor finds the back of the empty net to make it 8-5 Michigan. Randall has declared victory

That's a final. Michigan scores 5 third period goals to defeat OSU 8-6. Sounds like a scrum after the game. Michigan needs to avoid getting anybody DQ'd. PSU is on the horizon.

well, entertaining games to day the least, I think Martin may get a DQ, a messy ending to a good game, if you liked offense anyway.

Hah,the TV announcers called the game "highly entertaining." I just wanted to retch at what I was seeing.

Three even strength goals OSU scored in that game (well, one was 6X5) from scrums within 5 feet in front of our net where we couldn't find the puck, clear the puck, tie up anyone's stick, knock anyone over, or do anything except get in our own goalie's way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT