ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Just got off the phone with Enow Etta

brandonjustice

Senior Editor
Staff
May 24, 2016
Woodhaven, MI
I’m on the fly right now so I’m going to make this quick.

Four-star DE Enow Etta just called me. He’s visiting Michigan this weekend, as we know.

“As soon as all of these visits are done, I’ll make a decision, or close to it. I’m looking to make a decision soon.”

Etta is hot off of two trips to Michigan State and Utah. The trip to East Lansing garnered the Spartans a few FutureCasts.

“The last two visits to Michigan State and Utah were great. I’m excited for what both programs hold for the future.”

The behemoth scholar who speaks wise beyond his years is heading back to Michigan for his next trip, one that the staff is highly anticipating.

“The relationships we (Michigan’s staff and Etta) have built speak for everything. We talked a lot about the other stuff already: academics, facilities, how I’ll fit in, where I’ll play … I’m just going up there to spend some time time with the coaches. I want to get some more intel. I’m not excepting too much more because I’ve already learned all I need to know.”

Etta added that he is in conversation with Alabama about scheduling a trip there in the final two weeks of June. He’s not sure if it will work out timing wise. This trip is a “before I make this final decision, I have to see Alabama,” type of trip. However, Alabama wouldn’t host him if they didn’t have him on their radar.

Josh & Davis are in on the FC here and so am I.

Now, back to that baseball column…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News