ADVERTISEMENT

It's Good News Wednesday (9-14-22)

jimUMfan

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2008
Eustis Florida
www.tiptops.com
My good news is we are 2-0! It looks like the QB battle is mostly over for the time being. JJ is a unique talent, but we must support Cade and the other QBs when they are in the game. I'm praying Cade will get a series or two where he marches the team right down the field for TDs, and the crowd cheers him on.

I went to my granddaughter's first team sports practice last night. Two years and three weeks old and she hit the soccer field. WHAT A HOOT!
It's just fun watching my son with her and remembering I did the same thing with him—the circle of life.

My sister's birthday is this week, and we'll be at my mom's on Saturday celebrating. The game will be on the TV, so no worries there.

My house is finally getting painted. I had the Dormers and Gables painted in March before we had a new roof. I told the painter I didn't want anyone on my new roof; he said no worries. He said to call him when the roof was done, and he'd finish after that. I called and called, but no answer. I liked him; he was a young guy trying to build a business. I hired another painter, and he told me the other guy had died. I don't know how he died, but it set me back. You never know when your time is up. Be grateful for today and find good things to celebrate.

What's your good news?

Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News