ADVERTISEMENT

It's Good news, Wednesday! 5-8-24

jimUMfan

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2008
Eustis Florida
www.tiptops.com
My good news is Dusty May. Usually, I expect to see field results before jumping on the bandwagon, but this guy is impressing me at every turn. So, I'm up there on the bandwagon with high hopes for UM basketball.

I took a few days off to ride my bike. We rode north Alabama and North Georgia. I had a great time. On the first day, we did 80 miles; on day two, 70, and on day three, 95. Unfortunately, on day three, we rode the first 50 miles in the rain. We were coming off a big hill in GA, and I felt like I was going too fast. I was right. There was an S curve, and the bike went out from under me. I acquired a fair amount of road rash and banged pretty hard. The good news is that the bike was fine, and so was I. I do have two cracked ribs that hurt if I cough, but it could have been worse. I was able to ride the last 45 miles back to the hotel with minimal pain. A little suffering makes you appreciate the good times that much more.

Mother's Day is this weekend, and I still have mine. That's the best news I can have.

What's your good news?

Go Blue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News