ADVERTISEMENT

"It's all Harbaugh"

Jan 9, 2015
During Michigan's rise two seasons ago, many people were wondering whether Michigan had great players under Hoke and were a 5-7 team in 2014 due to bad coaching or had mediocre players who were able to flourish under Harbaugh. The following tweet popped up on my twitter feed back then and for some reason, it stuck with me.

I realize that Michigan had 11 players drafted this year and I'm not trying to say that the guys who left after last season weren't talented, however, I'm of the belief that the level of talent on the team over the last 2 seasons hasn't allowed us to witness Harbaugh's full coaching potential at Michigan. Harbaugh being able to take a bunch of scrubs (at the time, we thought they were scrubs) in 2015 and get them literally inches away from playing in the Big Ten Championship game in their second season in my opinion is one of the most remarkable coaching feats in the history of college football.

The 2017 squad is inexperienced, but due to the influx of talent in the 2016 and 2017 classes, I fully expect this team to be the best one we've seen under Harbaugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News