ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting ITB Extra: Dante Moore, Dillon Bell, More Visitors

EJ Holland

Recruiting Monkey
Apr 25, 2019
Chicago
*** Elite 2023 Detroit (Mich.) King quarterback Dante Moore visited Michigan yesterday as I first reported here. Moore did not stick around for the BBQ and is now at Penn State. Moore wanted to check out as many schools as possible this week before the dead period. With that said, Moore had a fun day at Michigan, sent me some pics of him in some gear and is excited to see what the Wolverines do this season. Moore is comfortable waiting and seeing what transpires in the fall with the schools he's considering. Moore's teammate, rising 2023 offensive lineman Jonathan Slack, visited yesterday as well. He's been to Michigan on a number of occasions but still has no offer, which is a little surprising.

*** I'v gone ahead and moved my FutureCast pick from Michigan to Georgia for three-star Houston (Texas) Kinkaid athlete Dillon Bell. Yes, he was once a silent commit. In fact, he was expected to pull the trigger at the beginning of the month around the time Myles Pollard did, but it never happened. Bell is on campus at Georgia today, and the allure of staying in the south and playing in the SEC is something that was hard for him to pass up. This one hurts for Michigan since the Wolverines were in on him early and saw him on four separate occasions last month.

*** Michigan will play host to fast-rising 2023 Clearwater (Fla.) International offensive tackle Lucas Simmons. He holds an offer from Michigan and is a teammate of 2022 defensive tackle target Isaiah Hastings, who is also on campus. Simmons has a slew of big offers from programs like Florida Stat, Miami, Oklahoma, Penn State and Texas.

*** There are a few late additions to today's BBQ visitors list without offer but worth keeping an eye on him:

CB Antonio Robinson, Miami (Fla.) Florida Christian (2023) — Offers from Arkansas, Miami, Penn State, Texas and others.

DE Joshua Mickens, Indianapolis (Ind.) Lawrence Central (2023) — Four-star with offers from Iowa State, Michigan State, Missouri, Purdue and others.

OL Jack Endean, Tucson (Ariz.) Tanque Verde (2023) — Offers from Arizona and Cal

WR Ayden Greene, Powell (Tenn.) High (2023) — Offers from Pitt, Tennessee, Tulane and Virginia

CB Collin Gill, Washington (D.C.) St. John's (2023) — Offers from Boston College, Utah, Virginia Tech, Washington and others

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News