ADVERTISEMENT

Is it fair to expect the offense in 16' to pick up where the team left off in 15'?

ma1co1m26

All-League
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2008
Floyd, VA
I've seen some discussion on what to expect from the offense early and what they need to be to have a championship season. With the defense having high, but reasonable expectations considering their prior success, I've seen some say they just need to provide a formidable offense that just doesn't turn the ball over. Which I think is true; however, the potential is there to come firing out of the gates offensively.

There will be a lot of returning starters coming back that will be in their 2nd year in the same system, which should show significant improvement across those respective positions. The most important offensive position(QB) will be the biggest factor in replacing a starter, but Johnny O will also be in his second year in the same system. It's not like he has to learn our offense and compete for the job, he knows the system and can compete without having to think about the nuances of the offensive system. Not to mention #Harbaugh.

Point is, if they can pick up where the offense left off in 16' with what we'll have on the defensive side of the ball.......Look out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News