ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Intel: The latest on Bryce Underwood (8/1 UPDATE)

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
(EDIT 8/1: This intel is now outdated. For the latest, check it out here: https://michigan.forums.rivals.com/threads/intel-two-futurecast-picks-underwood-and-more.352097/)

Five-star QB Bryce Underwood made the trip to campus after all after there was some discussion about whether or not logistics would make it possible for him to make it after his weekend trip to LSU.

Obviously, great news for the Wolverines and the visit shows how involved the program is in his recruitment so far. The vibe from the visit continues to go with what we've been hearing and reporting here since the turnaround. The Wolverines are a significant factor here and are making a strong case to be Underwood's top school right now if they aren't already.

I do think LSU is the biggest competition here right now but I haven't been able to get as much buzz about the Tigers as I have about U-M. Perhaps it's a local bias in terms of the buzz, however, Underwood has plenty of pro-Michigan people in his corner, which is a big deal in terms of keeping him home.

Continue to believe this is trending in an excellent direction and the more he visits, the better I will feel about this going in U-M's direction.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News