ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Intel: On J.J.’s decision, Jim Harbaugh

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
Did some asking around to get some early intel on both J.J. McCarthy’s decision and what Jim Harbaugh is currently thinking regarding the NFL.

For McCarthy, there does not appear to be a decision made one way or the other right now and I don’t get the sense that there is some painful deliberating going on, either. I could see a scenario where both McCarthy and Harbaugh’s decisions are linked but a decision has yet to be made. He has until the 15th to officially declare.

My guess RIGHT NOW is that he comes back but that’s not based on anything concrete. This will be a Michigan decision, a place he loves, and not an NFL decision.

Which brings me to Jim Harbaugh, received a text last night that alluded to Harbaugh staying at Michigan. It was suggested that if he were a betting man, he’d place his money on Harbaugh’s return. Not an indication of anything one way or the other but the NFL fear isn’t strong RIGHT NOW.

Harbaugh hasn’t made a decision on anything just yet but it certainly feels like the preference is to stay. That could change, of course, and I will continue to put an ear to the ground.

That’s all I have at the moment, I know it’s not much of substance but wanted to share what I was hearing at the very least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News