ADVERTISEMENT

Inappropriate or Acceptable?

You explained absolutely nothing, as is your well worn habit.

You insult, you deflect, and you are remarkably fact free and absent substance, but at least you're all of those things each and every time you post. And, if you actually believe you identified an instance of irony, then you're not the least bit familiar with what irony is.

So far, the only thing you've tried to do is weakly suggest that recruiting a graduate student for a final year of eligibility is somehow not really recruiting. In that breathless effort, all you did was demonstrate that you know nothing about college football recruiting (the list of what you don't know must be endless). We all know Michigan football is a has been program. You've proven that applies to certain UM fans, too. Nicely done. Go Blue!

Which begs the question . . .

Why did he think he needed to hire mom to get her son to UM? Unless Lyons doesn't like JH or he and mom have their hands out, why stoop to hire her? It's slimy and UM should know better.

You're missing my point....

Because Harbaugh had a preexisting relationship with Lyons, he probably knew his mom too. We are being told that his mom is very connected to the high school football scene in Florida and that's why she was hired.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: You're missing my point....

I realize that's the backstory, but don't you find more than a bit coincidental that she was hired and he chose to leave Stanford? As to her South Florida connections, you realize she is greatly restricted in respect of recruiting, right?

This post was edited on 2/8 10:19 PM by Sonnysteele

if nursing doesn't work out, I'd say you have a career in espionage focker*

D

The mother of a football player who was highly involved in his football team, who is very well respected in the academic community in Florida high schools. It sounds like she was more of a target than he was.

And Harbaugh is not hiring parents for the purpose of bringing in a one year rental of a kid who got benched at Stanford last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT