ADVERTISEMENT

I'm allowing some crazy thoughts to enter my brain

nlaws33

All-League
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2006
#1 - Utah might actually be good. This program might have taken a leap into the top 3 of the PAC-12 if not all the way to the top. I'll admit I completely dismissed this possibility 3 weeks ago but after tonight it seems to be a near certainty.

#2 - we were competitive at Utah with an entirely new set of schemes and coaches and despite blowing every significant chance to win

#3- our Oline just might have grown a pair and gotten a little nasty

#4 - our defense has been playing at an elite level, especially by today's football standards, and we might just have a top 5 defense

#5 - I don't see a single game on the schedule that isn't winnable

#6 - I've gotta be a little too optimistic right now because there's no way 1 win could have meant that much right? But then again....

#7 - BYUS coach just said we were easily the best team they've played this season. And he played a team that just destroyed RichRod in Zona with a frosh QB..........

So..... Is it possible...... That this team is 2015s biggest hidden secret? I feel like a homer by even suggesting it but we could actually be pretty damn good. This was the game for me - I posted this was the ceiling game - and the ceiling feels pretty damn high.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News