ADVERTISEMENT

I may have an extra 2 for this weekend should anyone be interested. (m)

Cincinnati_Wolverine

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2001
Long story short - I have 4 for the game and 2 of the peeps I invited just backed out. The tickets will be $105 each (face value); only catch is they will be at will call (being left for me by someone within the program) so if someone wants them you will literally have to meet me at will call Saturday morning. I know that's asking a lot in terms of trust, but at this point I am out of options and I wouldn't expect you to pay for the tickets until we actually meet and I hand them to you.

More details to follow tomorrow, but I am frustrated because I've paid for the tickets up front and the couple that just backed out has been committed to this trip for months.

On the bright side, you will at least get to sit next to me and Mrs. Cincy Wolverine for the game.;)

Long story short - I have 4 for the game and 2 of the peeps I invited just backed out. The tickets will be $105 each (face value); only catch is they will be at will call (being left for me by someone within the program) so if someone wants them you will literally have to meet me at will call Saturday morning. I know that's asking a lot in terms of trust, but at this point I am out of options and I wouldn't expect you to pay for the tickets until we actually meet and I hand them to you.

More details to follow tomorrow, but I am frustrated because I've paid for the tickets up front and the couple that just backed out has been committed to this trip for months.

On the bright side, you will at least get to sit next to me and Mrs. Cincy Wolverine for the game.;)
Thanks to all who have responded. My wife has requested that I give our friends a night to sleep on it. If they're not 100% committed by the a.m., then I will follow-up with my cell phone, e-mail, etc. All I ask is if one of you says "yes," please don't leave me high and dry at will call because I don't want to "eat" the cost of those 2 tickets.

Wow, great deal. If I had more notice I would fly out from California.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT