ADVERTISEMENT

I fully support a persons freedom to not honor the National Anthem.

If you knew Des, as I do, you would know that he is making a difference every single day. That's what he does both for a living and in terms of the principles that guide his daily life.

Reading anything you write gives me a headache because your writing skills are elementary level. Not to mention, much of what you write is just pure nonsense.

You are obviously a racist wearing a very thin veil. I have a bunch of relatives who relocated to SC and, for some reason, they live in the same world of oblivion that leads them to believe the past hasn't impacted the present and that magically waving of a wand made everything right.

Are you among the 20% of Trump supporters who believe the Emancipation Proclamation was a mistake?

It's too bad the ingrates on this board have driven off TDFever as he'd have plenty of police overreach stories to counter your all is well, all we need to do is sing kumbaya narrative.
Funny stuff. I wouldn't vote for Trump if you stuck a gun at my head.

I want to understand your point which is everything in society needs to have some prior reference point of persecution? So if we are talking about child support or domestic violence then everyone references the fact the women were denied the right to vote or that we talk about women before the feminist movement.

I am starting think people love avoiding issues and wallowing in victimization. Can you imagine if every group in America kept referencing past discrimination? Past discrimination of someone else who had the same sex or sexual orientation or race then gives some sort of added value to someone in the 21st century.

Wow. Well done.

RM

Let's sum up the respondents:

--RealityFreak compared the plight of African Americans, who were enslaved for hundreds of years, to the Japanese internees. BTW -- the Japanese were never enslaved, received an apology from a US president, and received some financial compensation. And I did have two Japanese friends, who both served in the 442 Regiment, that never forgave (one passed away last year and the other is now 92).

--VicValient, the longtime OSU troll who has been a dyed-in-the-wool pig/loser since the first day he showed up here a decade ago, suffering many a banning along the way.

--SCBlueFan who blames the victims and doesn't support the 1st amendment rights of US citizens.

Nice guarantee on John O'Korn BTW -- idiot -- LOL.
Oh no...not name calling. Oh please stop. :)

Regarding slaves or Japanese americans who were interned. What do all these people have in common? That's right. These individuals who were wrongly persecuted aren't alive now (maybe a couple left) so my question is why (other than history and learning lessons from the past) is this topic relevant to police brutality?

Are you saying that these police officers are plantation owners? That they are part of the KKK? Again, what does slavery or the national anthem being written by a racist have to do with Kaepernick not standing for national anthem. Did he mention these things when he started his 'protest'?

So why is something in 1865 the focus of police brutality or excessive force? Next thing you are going to tell me is the slave trade of the past should be in our discussions about trade pacts with China and others.

Slavery, segregation are all appalling periods in our history. Time and a place. Here is a question. When does slavery and segregation stop being relevant to modern problems. It's like bringing up WWII when talking about Trans Pacific Trade Pact or the Revolution against England when discussing NATO.

Also, when talking about compensation you should mention other government programs to try and rectify past AND current wrongs like scholarships and affirmative action. Don't make it sound like America hasn't tried to do the right thing. I believe in affirmative action. Long way to go.

In fact, let's make a deal. You can bring up slavery anytime as long as you mention how these slaves came to be in America. Curious on how America came to obtain slaves. Was there a war?

RM

Last edited:
Most of my close friends are white but I'm sure you're not friends with any black people because they'd kick your ass if you told them the things you're telling me !
Exactly what things have I said that were worthy of an ass kicking?

Did I call people you esteem "rapists, homosexual , kidnapping , child molesting,child abusing, woman beating hypocritical , racist , white supremist , kidnappers, perverted , murdering , adultures"?

Did I take a crap on your history?

Don't like being challenged when you lay down your smears?

Don't like people poking holes in your arguments?

Don't like people asking for proof?

That 1st Amendment thing just isn't working out for you?

Go Blue!

Reactions: scfanblue
Exactly what things have I said that were worthy of an ass kicking?

Did I call people you esteem "rapists, homosexual , kidnapping , child molesting,child abusing, woman beating hypocritical , racist , white supremist , kidnappers, perverted , murdering , adultures"?

Did I take a crap on your history?

Don't like being challenged when you lay down your smears?

Don't like people poking holes in your arguments?

Don't like people asking for proof?

That 1st Amendment thing just isn't working out for you?

Go Blue!
Here are your peeps, Vic:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/das...ds-in-air-before-tulsa-police-shoot-him-dead/

Why is an OSU fan like you hanging out here anyway?

Oh no...not name calling. Oh please stop. :)

Regarding slaves or Japanese americans who were interned. What do all these people have in common? That's right. These individuals who were wrongly persecuted aren't alive now (maybe a couple left) so my question is why (other than history and learning lessons from the past) is this topic relevant to police brutality?

Are you saying that these police officers are plantation owners? That they are part of the KKK? Again, what does slavery or the national anthem being written by a racist have to do with Kaepernick not standing for national anthem. Did he mention these things when he started his 'protest'?

So why is something in 1865 the focus of police brutality or excessive force? Next thing you are going to tell me is the slave trade of the past should be in our discussions about trade pacts with China and others.

Slavery, segregation are all appalling periods in our history. Time and a place. Here is a question. When does slavery and segregation stop being relevant to modern problems. It's like bringing up WWII when talking about Trans Pacific Trade Pact or the Revolution against England when discussing NATO.

Also, when talking about compensation you should mention other government programs to try and rectify past AND current wrongs like scholarships and affirmative action. Don't make it sound like America hasn't tried to do the right thing. I believe in affirmative action. Long way to go.

In fact, let's make a deal. You can bring up slavery anytime as long as you mention how these slaves came to be in America. Curious on how America came to obtain slaves. Was there a war?

RM
You are, without a doubt, the biggest idiot ever to visit this board.

This is the legacy:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/das...ds-in-air-before-tulsa-police-shoot-him-dead/

Yawn, Vic, you have been a worthless OSU troll for many years here.

I hope you get shot down by some cops the next time you get a flat tire BTW. The world would be a better place.

An innocent man lost his life today 09/20/2016 through no fault of his own. Heartbreaking.

Let's see if everyone can figure out how to change policing and implement some common sense changes in America to minimize the loss of life of some of it's citizens. Police officers are no different than regular citizens in that they can make huge errors in judgement.

This lady officer is going to jail for either manslaughter or some degree of murder. Tragic for everyone involved.

RM

I also fully support the freedom to not give any more money to the NFL.
I'm tired of looking for reasons to watch the games anyway. The product leaves a lot to be desired and the games are rigged at least to some degree.
Now I have to sit here and watch some ungrateful, race-baiting thugs disrespect this great country? I'm done.
They can quit honoring it but, quit living behind all the rights it
Funny stuff. I wouldn't vote for Trump if you stuck a gun at my head.

I want to understand your point which is everything in society needs to have some prior reference point of persecution? So if we are talking about child support or domestic violence then everyone references the fact the women were denied the right to vote or that we talk about women before the feminist movement.

I am starting think people love avoiding issues and wallowing in victimization. Can you imagine if every group in America kept referencing past discrimination? Past discrimination of someone else who had the same sex or sexual orientation or race then gives some sort of added value to someone in the 21st century.

Wow. Well done.

RM

I also fully support the freedom to not give any more money to the NFL.
I'm tired of looking for reasons to watch the games anyway. The product leaves a lot to be desired and the games are rigged at least to some degree.
Now I have to sit here and watch some ungrateful, race-baiting thugs disrespect this great country? I'm done.
Great choice of words. The country is full of groups that were victims of discrimination, Irish, Poles, Japanese, they moved on by learning to join the system not sit back and cry for free handouts from the people that rep the anthem.

An innocent man lost his life today 09/20/2016 through no fault of his own. Heartbreaking.
RM
According to the video he walked away from the police car and according to the police officer he would not obey her lawful commands. That was his fault.

According to the video his hands were not up when he was shot rather one was on the vehicle and the other had dropped to his waist possibly interpreted as a hostile move. That was also his fault.

I am not eager to throw this police officer's life away because of a video that is very open to interpretation.

Perhaps we should wait for the investigation before we deem this convicted felon "innocent".

Go Blue!

The Oklahoma shooting was absolutely ridiculous and the female police office should be and will charged accordingly with his taking his life. He did not follow orders by walking back to the vehicle and then reaching inside of it though. Even so, how about using another method other than taking the guys life. He had not emerged with a weapon and when it was over he had NOTHING. How stupid to kill that guy!!! The Charlotte Shooting facts are not out to the public though right yet. Book or gun in hand? If it was a book then the cop should be charged accordingly with taking the man's life. If he had a gun in hand and did not follow police orders then deadly force is warranted. The guy that was shot and killed did have a violent past with 14 prior arrests in Charleston, SC for various gun, drugs, and sexual crimes. Although his prior record does not justify his death, it may say something as far as his attitude towards authority and if he refused to put a gun down when a police officer asks him to drop it then what would you do in that situation? What for him to aim at you or comply later when he feels like it. One thing is for sure though. The burning, looting, an violently attacking the innocent IS NOT gaining any sympathies towards the movement for real change. Instead, it is creating even more problematic issues. This is pure criminal behavior and they should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I also heard Hillary talking about the possible development of a national police force?? I hope I misunderstood her because no fricking way should that ever happen like Hitler's Brownshirts!!!!!!

The Oklahoma shooting was absolutely ridiculous and the female police office should be and will charged accordingly with his taking his life. He did not follow orders by walking back to the vehicle and then reaching inside of it though. Even so, how about using another method other than taking the guys life.
It does appear that the police are taking a shoot first ask questions later attitude and I find that very troubling for the safety all citizens. The amount of time an officer has to react in a dangerous situation is small indeed.

The Charlotte Shooting facts are not out to the public though right yet. Book or gun in hand? If it was a book then the cop should be charged accordingly with taking the man's life. If he had a gun in hand and did not follow police orders then deadly force is warranted. The guy that was shot and killed did have a violent past with 14 prior arrests in Charleston, SC for various gun, drugs, and sexual crimes. Although his prior record does not justify his death, it may say something as far as his attitude towards authority and if he refused to put a gun down when a police officer asks him to drop it then what would you do in that situation?
My money is on gun.

The burning, looting, an violently attacking the innocent IS NOT gaining any sympathies towards the movement for real change. Instead, it is creating even more problematic issues. This is pure criminal behavior and they should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Now don't go baggin' on Cancun's peeps lest you be identified as a racist and he starts advocating your shooting.

Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT