ADVERTISEMENT

I cannot thank you all enough

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
I am coming off an excellent week of virtual meetings as Rivals held its Publisher Conference this week. I came away impressed with the direction Rivals is headed and what Yahoo will invest in the Rivals brand in the future.

I can't speak on most things, but many aspects of the Rivals database and us as a site will be addressed in the months ahead. I am very much looking forward to bringing us into the future.

I just wanted to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the support. Whether it's a click, like, words of encouragement or everything else in between.

I learned that WE are number four in the entire network in page views in the last year and we are not very far off from first. That's not counting message board clicks, which would make things MUCH higher. Considering we have some MONSTER sites in the network, that's one hell of a feat. I have been so hard on myself with growth, always doubting myself that we're not growing at a sufficient pace, the message boards aren't as lively as they should be and so much more. To see the fruits of our labor starting to take shape, I have never been more confident in the direction we're headed as a site and as a network.

Again, I couldn't do this without my staff and ESPECIALLY our community here. I think what separates us from the rest is that we're a family here. Yes, we can be dysfunctional and have the occasional spar, but at the end of the day, it's all love from most of us. That's what I love about this place and that is what we're going to lean into moving forward. Our community is the reason we are here today.

From building nothing into something, we're well on our way.

Don't be afraid to bring more people into the conversation. Heck, don't be afraid to bring your friends and family as subscribers. The biggest thing I always say, we just need to bring people in the door and we will earn their stay.

I am going into the tail end of this week beaming with pride and filled with confidence that what we're doing here is working. We just need time, and more of it, to grow.

Thank you, again. All of you. I couldn't do this without you all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News