ADVERTISEMENT

I’ll call my shot

totchman

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2002
The Hills of Bloomfield
1 - I hate Ohio State and generally am only annoyed by MSU but…..

2 - this year must admit really dislike these guys — part of it is last year and part of it is the world just isn’t in balance with Paul being in East Landfill

3 - like where the Michigan team is in all regards - mentally- physically- and gameplan

coach put a lot of gameplan in during first off week - then focused on NW like a normal game week and then team got back to MSU Sunday - team is ahead on what the gameplan is - good news

4 - MSU had off week but I think us playing NW is an advantage and sparty may have rust

5 - what we need to do is known - stop their big plays - play sound special teams - avoid their trick plays and be balanced on offense

we just need to do it

6 - perhaps I am drinking the kool aid - thought we would beat up on Washington and Wisconsin - think we Will on Sparty too

7 - I’ll bring the hot dogs for the Winnie roast at cedar / cider village after game as the ritualistic mayhem starts along the drainage ditch they think is a river Saturday night

8 - had a special Michigan vs everybody sweatshirt made - I can’t up load the back - maybe Chris B will help me out - it is time for Paul to come home and stay awhile (like next 20 years)

9 - bleep Sparty - go blue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News