ADVERTISEMENT

How do other coaches recruit against our staff?

UncleHalloween

Sophomore
Dec 29, 2014
I'm sitting here watching the interviews Josh did at the Rivals camp in Ohio this weekend and it's blowing me away with all the pro-MSU/OSU talk from the recruits. Now don't take this as a woe is me type of post, more of a surprised observer.

Considering the insane staff JH has put together, let alone his lofty resume I can't believe MSU is seeming to have so much early success with the in-state guys. Now I understand they have had more time to establish relationships with these kids and that's why it's paying off in the early going. I guess I'm a little surprised there isn't more of a "oh sh!t" factor when it comes to the UM staff. Truly no staff in the nation can come close to what we have here in A2. We have a blueblood program, best staff in the country, and unlimited resources. I'm just kinda surprised MSU/PSU/UT are able to go head to head with us on guys when their coaching staffs aren't in the same ballpark as ours.

Can we attribute this totally to that head start they got the previous few seasons in the college game or has the tide really shifted in terms of how kids see our program?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News