ADVERTISEMENT

Heres my point...

Macdaddy7657

Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2011
Every year its something with sites like this. I did NOT say this site. I said sites like this so I want to make that clear!!! Sites LIKE this but not this site find something to stir up the fanbase and then they tap dance all over that something for as long at they can milk it.

For 7 years it was Harbaugh to the NFL and this year he dabbled but didnt leave. Every year recruiting is terrible yet every year mIchigan closes strong with the exception of one but that year they finished 23rd but only had 17 recruits.

Last years class was "a disaster" yet they closed flipping 8 players 4 of which were top 100.

2020 they played 6 games. Sites LIKE this but not this one said Michigan had no talent. They had plenty of talent it was all young. After opt outs Michigan ranked 125/130 in youngest team in the country. They had no spring practice for an Oline that replaced 4 starters...had both OTs injured...a new QB and their best WR opted out.
On D they had both DEs out...MLB...and SS injured and their best DB opted out. So, of course they didnt have any talent. 2-4 and the negative predictions and negative reporting went on well into an amazing season the following fall. The other sites LIKE this ran that 7-5, 5-7 narrative into the ground and got a lot of milage out of it.

So this year its NIL. Those sites LIKE this are running it into the ground and getting tons of milage out of it stirring up their base. They will continue until Dec 15th and Michigan signs at a minimum another top 10 class after going 13-0 and winning the B1G.

IF Michigan doesn't at a minimum have a top 10 class I will join the band wagon and bash the living hell out of the administration!!! One caveat...it has to be a minimum of a 25 recruit class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News