ADVERTISEMENT

Help Me Book a Cruise

prince828

Junior
Oct 11, 2015
Hey Fort, I've never booked a cruise. I'm looking at Royal Caribbean, probably traveling to the Caribbean, and live in Detroit, and taking my wife and 2 sons (ages 9 & 4). Can anyone with experience send me any tips on how to shop for a cruise? Favorite cruise line, how to buy drinking packages, best days to depart, best to book directly with cruise line or travel agent, etc etc. Do you book your flight separately from the cruise? How do you coordinate the flight with boarding the ship? Do you stay at a hotel for a day? I went to Royal Caribbean website and didn't even see anything with alcohol packages. Is this just this cruise line that doesn't offer it?

I feel so ignorant when it comes to cruises. I take a couple of vacations every year but it seems a lot simpler to book a vacation. Pick a destination and pick a hotel. With a cruise, there are multiple stops, multiple lengths, multiple cruise lines, multiple ships. Information overload. I usually just end up giving up and booking a standard vacation.

Thanks for the help!

Reactions: ishen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News