ADVERTISEMENT

Harris' brother wants him at UM

Just seems to have been announced from some confirmed sources. Good luck to the kid - he is a special talent. Can't blame him. He will start by his Soph year and get 2 years behind a crazy stacked O-line and a QB that will likely be a Heisman candidate. And odds of him going Pro after playing RB at Bama are probably 10x higher then at Michigan.

Reactions: BGHarper
Just seems to have been announced from some confirmed sources. Good luck to the kid - he is a special talent. Can't blame him. He will start by his Soph year and get 2 years behind a crazy stacked O-line and a QB that will likely be a Heisman candidate. And odds of him going Pro after playing RB at Bama are probably 10x higher then at Michigan.

I'm going to assume you're joking that his odds are better of him going pro at Bama.

I think the last 5 RBs from Bama that started are playing in the NFL and went as Top 3 round picks. Only other school that can claim that is OSU. So yes odds are way better. In fact odds even higher at PSU.

I think the last 5 RBs from Bama that started are playing in the NFL and went as Top 3 round picks. Only other school that can claim that is OSU. So yes odds are way better. In fact odds even higher at PSU.
Those players were better than the Michigan backs from the beginning (star rating) to the end ( college stats). That's why they went pro, not because of the school. In fact ..Michigan was televised nationally more than Alabam this year and with the popularity JH is adding (Nick is so quiet) I think you have a better shot at Michigan. Also, at Alabama, you will have to do your audition in 1.5 years because there is so much taller there, where at Michigan you can develop and play for 3 years easy

Those players were better than the Michigan backs from the beginning (star rating) to the end ( college stats). That's why they went pro, not because of the school. In fact ..Michigan was televised nationally more than Alabam this year and with the popularity JH is adding (Nick is so quiet) I think you have a better shot at Michigan. Also, at Alabama, you will have to do your audition in 1.5 years because there is so much taller there, where at Michigan you can develop and play for 3 years easy

Actually the Crimson Tide will have more national TV appearances with 14.

BG

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT