ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh v Pipkins

Heisenburg

Sophomore
Aug 19, 2014
I was surprised not to see much on here about the running Pipkins off stuff that came out a couple of weeks ago, especially after so many people accused Urban of doing the same thing. If Urban is doing it, you should want Harbaugh doing it.

I was surprised not to see much on here about the running Pipkins off stuff that came out a couple of weeks ago, especially after so many people accused Urban of doing the same thing. If Urban is doing it, you should want Harbaugh doing it.
You really want to compare a kid that just showed up on campus and was cleared by doctors to play vs a kid that has been on campus for three years and has had multiple concussions as well as other injuries and doctors recommend he doesn't play. Really? You think those two situations are close.

Reactions: mickben
Unlike TUOS fans, we prefer our coach to not be a POS. You seem to embrace it for some reason.

Reactions: meisrs
The difference is Pipkins had multiple concussions and it was suggested he retire by all doctors except apparently one. The incoming frosh was cleared by one of the leading experts in his field.

Reactions: mickben
UM fans are a joke. Somehow OSU is dirty but Michigan is clean despite the ever growing list of transgressions and shady dealings. Are you inherently gullible or just blind?

Protecting a rapist (Gibbons)
Protecting a rapist accomplice and goon (Lewan)
Naming a felon and woman beater team captain (Clark)
Processing a senior due to "injuries" (Pipkins)
Playing a QB with a concussion (Morris)
Wide Receiver assaulting another student (York)

That's all in the last couple years. Sounds like a win at all cost program with low values to me. But don't let the facts get in the way of your delusion. By all means please continue to fluff each other...
You're the joke trolling a Michigan website at 4:37 in the afternoon. I would ask why you aren't at work, but I am pretty sure Walmart offers 3rd shift jobs. One sincere piece of advice, please be careful when drive home from work, if you come in too hot, you'll knock your house off the blocks.....

Getting back to the point.... I don't remember any tOSU players going to the media about being pushed out the way Pipkins did. Maybe Urban is just better at it than Harbaugh. That wouldn't surprise me.

I also don't understand the reasoning behind giving Pipkins the boot? Even if it was for Medical purposes why make him sign the wavier? Wouldn't the same thing just play out by telling him that he can't play until medically cleared? Could he get a Medical Redshirt?

Gibbons wasn't even charged. It's a he said-she said thing that occurs all the time between young people.
So you're saying UM was wrong to play Morris with a concussion, but we should let Pipkin play after suffering at least two of them.
Sounds like some sound Buck-Nut logic.
HAAA!

You're the joke trolling a Michigan website at 4:37 in the afternoon. I would ask why you aren't at work, but I am pretty sure Walmart offers 3rd shift jobs. One sincere piece of advice, please be careful when drive home from work, if you come in too hot, you'll knock your house off the blocks.....
again the bucknut interest is new for me....it couldn't be due to J. Habaugh could it????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT