ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh took a shot at Meijer via Twitter....

You guys would know ... How many secondary violations does TUSO have ??? How's your ex coach doing these days with the show clause ?

Or you subscribe to the thought process that a University that got put on probation for stretching too much would go balls out in hiring a recruits Mom so he could play here for 1 year ??? Oh ... That makes sense. SMFH.

Well, Michigan athletics, according to Thomas Yeager, was involved in one of the most egregious violations of NCAA bylaws, so let's not pretend like there are a bunch of saints over there. Particularly amongst the boosters.

RE: Whoa !!! A Buckeye that indirectly acknowledges that the 90's

Happened. Congratulations my friend. Selective memory much ???!? Didn't think we could talk about the past ... Haaaa

RE: Whoa !!! A Buckeye that indirectly acknowledges that the 90's

90's were a great time. Even Notre Dame was good back then.

Originally posted by Mroad:

Harbaugh is already in the heads of the buckeye faithful....just go to the ozone buckeye forum and look at some of their posts regarding his tweet. Heck, at least half their posts are about Michigan...they know we are the traditional power of the Big Ten and the pendulum is swinging back our way. Harbaugh is going to run circles around these clowns...I love it!
LOL!!!!!
Good one.
LOL!

"Harbaugh is already in the heads of the buckeye faithful....just go to the ozone buckeye forum and look at some of their posts regarding his tweet. Heck, at least half their posts are about Michigan...they know we are the traditional power of the Big Ten and the pendulum is swinging back our way. Harbaugh is going to run circles around these clowns...I love it!"

Let's see. Harbaugh just got run out of SF after an 8-8 season. He wears out his welcome everywhere he goes after 3 or 4 years. Ne was OWNED by a coach (Carroll) who just made one of the worst calls in NFL history. And he's going to "run circles around these clowns" that just won the NC. But I'll give him credit for knowing how to use Twitter. Yep, just keep smoking whatever it is your smoking !

Oh yeah, remember this quote:

"..the athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they're in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They're adulated when they're playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won't hire them."

You and many other TUOS fans seem awfully scared by the JH hiring.

Keep telling us how not worried you are. Good times.

Far more concerned about MSU in our division. You have to crawl before you can walk.

So far, he's not even Hoke's equal. Hoke didn't have a much better hand dealt him when he took the job but, turned in a much better first class.

Harbaugh's little tweet was very Hoke-like. We'll see if Harbaugh (playing with Hoke's chips) can give Ohio State a better game than Hoke.

Re: Another Rhodes Scholar OSU fan....

It's understandable that you would think that, given the fact that your teams can't beat either one.

I thought noted intellectual TUOS fan dicdaddy made it clear that

it's a "Roads Scholar". A credit to the fine TUOS fan base.

Says they aren't worried yet all I see from sucknut fans are uneducated comment after uneducated comment here and in every Harbaugh related article on the internet. Jim is going to win big and do it the right way. And if times get tough, he won't fake a heart attack.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

That was really bad heartburn, I keep telling you. I'm talking Zantac

every few hours bad. Plus he wanted to see his kids play sports and be a better dad. For a year.
Good times.

Re: Actually, Hoke's teams gave OSU all they could handle.*

I agree, we all saw it. Anything less than a victory by JH, with Hoke's players should be considered unacceptable, I would think.

Re: UM will give OSU all they can handle this season.*

Again, I tend to agree. Someone stated that to compare Harbaugh to Hoke is ignorant?

After 1 month on the job, I'd have to give the nod to Hoke based on first recruiting classes with hands pretty much tied.

As far as tweets and cute little jabs, they look very similar.

Hoke played OSU very tough, wouldn't you agree that anything less than a win this year would be considered comparable, if not a failure?

It depends upon UM's QB situation..

If UM gets decent production out of the QB position, they could definitely pull the upset. If not, they won't have a chance. Hoke's teams played OSU well, but were terrible against just about everyone else. I remember Hoke's first recruiting class being similar to Harbaugh's, but UM had more commitments and scholarships to offer in 2011 than in 2015. Harbaugh is a much better game coach than Hoke. There's no doubt in my mind about it.

Re: Actually, Hoke's teams gave OSU all they could handle.*

Agreed. Hoke dominated OSU to a sweet .250 winning percentage. 4th worst record of any coach in the series who coached 4 or more games (just ahead of Cooper and his .192)

Re: All 4 games were close....

All were close- well isn't that just the tops. You must feel very proud of those repeated close losses.

Re: UM could have won all of those games with Hoke as coach...

These are the threads i enjoy on here the most!

Let's review....

UM was down by a TD with 5 minutes left this past season. UM played OSU much better than Bama and Oregon. UM lost on a failed 2-point conversion in 2013 and lost by 5 points, but had plenty of opportunities to win the game in Columbus in 2012. It's not like you guys are killing us.

Re: Let's review....

Originally posted by BigHouse_00:
UM was down by a TD with 5 minutes left this past season. UM played OSU much better than Bama and Oregon. UM lost on a failed 2-point conversion in 2013 and lost by 5 points, but had plenty of opportunities to win the game in Columbus in 2012. It's not like you guys are killing us.

michigan has played veryOhio State well. If it wans't a rivalry game i would be pissed that Ohio State didn't have a solid lead in those games by the middle of the 3rd quarter. Those game are an ok looking moral victory where you have had very little in the terms of actual victories during that span.

Football is a very emotional game and winning a rivaly game as the favorite is hard to do. The domination we have experineced in the series over the past decade is simply amazing. Someday i will tell my grand children about it. (I'll skip over the cooper years)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT