ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh took a shot at Meijer via Twitter....

Sort of like telling a kid he would be the only RB in the class, huh ?

No more Hoke daintiness, Harbaugh is bringing it! Harbaugh has balls....brass balls. And the best thing....he has a long history of backing up his rhetoric!

Or maybe JH didn't want to wait around to see where Weber was going and realized RB's are an important part of the game.

I see you already have a RB Coach. Wow, that was quick. Just a guess, MAYBE he knew this was coming a while ago. Slimy as it gets.

that never happened and you know it. i mentioned on a previous thread. even though weber has said for weeks he is not going back to mich harbaugh is going to promise not to recruit another rb? that makes alot of sense. you want michigan included in the deceit so you have to keep mentioning a statement that was never made.

Good point...

Weber had until signing day to pick UM and be the only RB in the class. Apparently, OSU fans thought UM should have waited forever and ended up with nobody.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This is really simple. If weber were to commit he would have been the only RB. But he decided to wAit until signing day to announce. UM wasn't sure what he was going to do so they took Higdons commit. If weber wanted that scenario he could have had it. Hard to blame JH for taking a bird in the hand.

This post was edited on 2/7 1:36 PM by Go M&B

Harbaugh is already in the heads of the buckeye faithful....just go to the ozone buckeye forum and look at some of their posts regarding his tweet. Heck, at least half their posts are about Michigan...they know we are the traditional power of the Big Ten and the pendulum is swinging back our way. Harbaugh is going to run circles around these clowns...I love it!

This is the equivalent analogy....

Harbaugh tells Weber he'll be UM's only RB commit, Weber commits to UM, and Harbaugh signs Higdon anyways. That's essentially what OSU did to him.

you notice all these comments sound logical except the ones from osu fans. my god they have the world by the balls right now, why are they so defensive? i dont know why they would even go post on another site other then their own. if they want to believe michigan will always be down then fine, if that makes you feel more secure so be it.

But my question is why do they care?????

Buckeye fans will go to extremes to justify the antics of their program, it's been a characteristic of their fan base throughout the history of their program. It's about 10% of their fan base that realizes what Urban did was really a douche move....the other 90% will do whatever possible to justify an absolutely classless action. As long as they are winning they are happy....no matter what the price. Trying to compare what Urban did to Harbaugh taking another RB on signing day is classic buckeye logic. They ignore the fact that Harbaugh needed a RB in this class and that Weber had not committed to us so he had to take someone. Had Weber committed earlier he would have been the only RB in the class. It's really no hard to understand unless you are a buckeye fan.

You have their fan base pegged perfectly....

Also, since OSU football is the only game in town, they are the most partial/biased fan base outside of the SEC.

Harbaugh is exactly what Michigan needed...he is bringing swagger back to the program.

I actually think its a good idea what Harbaugh did with his tweet. Cryptic, yet poignant. Rally the fan base with a dig at the bullies on the block. Show them there's a new sheriff in town. Of course, that strategy didn't work out too well for Brady, but it makes for good fun on the internet. Maybe next he can lead a rousing rendition of "You Raise Me Up" (whoops, sorry, already done). How about pandering to the fans by playing the piccolo (damn, already played that card).
wink.r191677.gif

Get your popcorn ready, this rivalry is going to get good.

Side note: why are all these UI fans coming on here and trying to trash UofM while trying to ramp up tUOS?

Well, we knew most buckeye fans weren't very bright but when you start comparing Harbaugh to Hoke then you really reveal your intellegence. Most smart people realize Harbaugh is a far better coach than Hoke.....and the funny thing is that Hoke actually played the buckeyes pretty tough!

yeah that's such a retarded thing to claim. ..

If weber had been committed and harbaugh took another ggy on the sneak that would be one thing. But nobody owes a little beach that he won't recruit any more rbs of he's not going to commit himself.

JH is no different than you guys

He's pissed that he couldn't flip Weber so he runs his mouth. Boo hoo. Man up bro.

Re: JH is no different than you guys

Originally posted by B1G:
He's pissed that he couldn't flip Weber so he runs his mouth. Boo hoo. Man up bro.
Wow you're so right! Cause that tweet totally screams "pissed off". I take it you're pretty butt hurt about Higdon huh?

Harbaugh should have given Weber's mother a job.

Then he wouldn't be so upset about losing him. Won't be long 'til plenty of recruits' parents are magically employed at UM! Lots of jobs in Ann Arbor. You just have to know the right people.

Originally posted by Mroad:

Harbaugh is exactly what Michigan needed...he is bringing swagger back to the program.
Can we go ahead and print "Return to Glory III" t-shirts then?

Re: Another Rhodes Scholar OSU fan....

Even simpletons know the difference between a HAWKeye and a BUCKeye, but then again, maybe I'm expecting too much from the fan base that doesn't know the difference between Ohio State and Ohio.

@CoachHarbaugh? Who is Greg Harbaugh and why would he take a shot at a supermarket chain?

And you call others simpletons? lol

Re: Another Rhodes Scholar OSU fan....

Originally posted by ohfootballfan:
Even simpletons know the difference between a HAWKeye and a BUCKeye, but then again, maybe I'm expecting too much from the fan base that doesn't know the difference between Ohio State and Ohio.
Everyone knows there is no difference.

Originally posted by Mroad:

Harbaugh is already in the heads of the buckeye faithful....just go to the ozone buckeye forum and look at some of their posts regarding his tweet. Heck, at least half their posts are about Michigan...they know we are the traditional power of the Big Ten and the pendulum is swinging back our way. Harbaugh is going to run circles around these clowns...I love it!
Harbaugh not in our heads at all. We just like to come over here and have fun going back and forth with you guys. If anything, based on thread after thread started by Michigan fans, it 'a Meyer who is in your heads.

I started the thread because Harbaugh's tweet was definitely directed at Meyer...

Am I wrong? If your coach didn't mislead a recruit, there wouldn't be an issue. Btw, the next time I post on an OSU board will be the first.

Ummmmm..........Draidan14.......JH helping good people get good jobs? Sounds like a compliance issue to me.

Buying recruits v. Lying to recruits . . .

Sounds like a race to the bottom contested by two slimy coaches who will do anything to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT