ADVERTISEMENT

Good For Jim Harbough

ouhobo

All-American
Nov 6, 2001
A Sooner fan paying respect to your coach...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/david-whitley/os-harbaugh-makes-a-bold-stand-20150409-post.html

chris_kyle_deployed-496.jpg

This post was edited on 4/9 10:59 PM by ouhobo

Thank you Coach Harbaugh!!!! We need a lot more people like you at americas? colleges and universities.

Would love to see a man like him to run for President....and I am not kidding. You guys got a great leader. Good luck to you except if you are playing my 'Noles!

Go 'Noles!

Spartan fan here saying Bravo to Harbaugh giving blowback to the PC police, particularly in a bastion of the malady!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt! I loved the Harbaugh voiced his opinion on this matter. The political correctness of this country is going to be it's downfall!

This is exactly what I was saying in my post yesterday. I also work in education as a history teacher and you would not believe what the current curriculum has to teach from a historical standpoint. I have been teaching 20 years and my department head is 24 and been teaching for 2 years. I teach a class called "The Holocaust." She told me that I was focusing too much on HItler and need to teach more about the genocide that occurred in Vietnam and Iraq. I laughed at her!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rojo36:

What is more of a threat to the US now, Germany or the Middle East ??
Ourselves. Just like Rome, we have began rotting on the inside in terms of priorities, responsibilities, ethics, and morals. The sense of right from wrong has become fuzzy and laced with excuses. Meanwhile, the common public allows our millionaire politicians to continue to do as they please for themselves instead of us. It's called brainwashing and there are those who defend both Republicans and Democrats to their final breath. Both of these parties are the same and our current President has been no better than the former. In fact, many of the same policies and foreign commitments have been expanded. Of course, our media gives him a free pass though. Even more interesting is the astounding amount of political correctness police enforcing their versions of things while completely ignoring the rights of others. Glad to be an independent and watch both sides argue ignorant points.

This post was edited on 4/11 5:31 PM by scfanblue

Re: That's pretty short sighted thinking

Originally posted by Dr.Wolverine:
If you forget history you will repeat it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I respect your right to express your opinion, however, I must ask where you have been the last 10 years? I think the powers that be lost sight of history long ago. It was exchanged for learning how to swell the personal bank account at all costs.

This post was edited on 4/11 7:27 PM by scfanblue

Amen!!!!!! Thank You Jim !!!! We live in America & if you don't approve don't view..... This man gave his all for us too enjoy our freedoms as did I......but don't try and hold the same freedoms you moved too this country too enjoy & hide behind against the people who have Sacrificed in one form or another against them.......

From a loyal Fighting Irish Fan, I would like to give a big Thank You to Jim Harbough ! It is time to take our country back from the PC , Godless,
American hating, Left Wingers, who are destroying our great Country. If we don't take our country back, we are indeed going to destroy ourselves from within.
Semper FI , THANK YOU COACH HARBOUGH, and God Bless America !

I don't really care what Jim Harbaugh's politics are....

or that he likes Chris Kyle. But it's amusing to me that so many people think this was a "bold and courageous" position to take. Yeah...I love America and I don't care who knows it. That's not really a risky position to take, even on a "liberal campus" like Michigan.

Originally posted by rgc7:
From a loyal Fighting Irish Fan, I would like to give a big Thank You to Jim Harbough ! It is time to take our country back from the PC , Godless,

American hating, Left Wingers, who are destroying our great Country. If we don't take our country back, we are indeed going to destroy ourselves from within.

Semper FI , THANK YOU COACH HARBOUGH, and God Bless America !

Lol. God is not needed for one to have morals and values. I mean, your football coach claims to be a man of God, yet had no problem letting a kid die so he could have some practice film. Also had no problem playing a kid suspected of raping a girl on campus and justified one of his players at CMU murdering someone. A lot of people that don't believe in God have much higher values than that. Plus, it's spelled HARBAUGH.

It was the announcing that UM football was watching the movie...

that was controversial.

The school canceled a showing and then uncanceled it after Harbaugh's tweet. Maybe they should ask Harbaugh before they ban any other movies.
laugh.r191677.gif

Blue J,
Thanks for the spelling correction. You are correct that one may not believe in God, but still have moral and ethical values. However,
A belief in God and practicing the 10 commandments certainly goes a long way to insure moral and ethical values.
As far as Coach Kelly goes, I am not a big Kelly fan , and agree with you on the points that you made.

It's always good to see the left wingers get slapped around like the uOFm football team does in November.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT