ADVERTISEMENT

GoFundMe. OSU rumored to collect $$$ for the refs

The signature moment was when one ref patted a Buckeye on the ass.

Good Lord.

Go Blue. Always.

That was the play where Gideon gave Weber an extra shove five yards out of bounds. I think I am correct to assume that Weber said something to the official about it. I thought Gideon cost your team 15 yards on it but the flag never came.

That was the play where Gideon gave Weber an extra shove five yards out of bounds. I think I am correct to assume that Weber said something to the official about it. I thought Gideon cost your team 15 yards on it but the flag never came.
Weber was driven out of bounds, but never hit the ground if I recall. No reason to throw a flag.
How about throwing a flag on Meyer when he threw his headset? A BASKETBALL REF threw one on JH for throwing his headset.

Weber was driven out of bounds, but never hit the ground if I recall. No reason to throw a flag.
How about throwing a flag on Meyer when he threw his headset? A BASKETBALL REF threw one on JH for throwing his headset.

Either Fowler or Herbstriet said he threw his play card out into the middle of the field. It's not 1972 anymore and i realize Jim is channeling the ghosts of Bo and Woody but times have changed, like it or not. Personally we've become pussies... but that's besides the point. Hopefully he doesn't cost your team more in the future; perhaps his son can slip some xanax in his whole milk.

When Weber blindsided Watson RIGHT IN FRONT of the official and nothing was called, what did you think of that?

This is one of about a dozen mind boggling biased f-ups from Saturday.

Saturday was a farce. Point at Harbaugh all you want. There's no excusing the turd sandwich served up by that crew Saturday.
None.

And it's ludicrous for anyone to suggest it had no bearing on the result. It most certainly did.

It's why that crew really should find something else to do on Saturdays instead of pretending to be officials.

Go BLUE. Always.

Last edited:
This coming from a Ped state fan? Absolutely hilarious.
I think that's his way of saying we're pikers compared with the metaphysical, "the universe has conspired against us" stuff usually tossed around by PSU fans. Come on, where's the posting of ref's addresses, the Big 10 commissioner's office was on the headphone with the refs during the game stuff. We can do a lot better at complaining, can't we?

And no measurement.

Yeah, it was all above board down in C-Bus.

Ohio Taint.

Go Blue. Always.

A measurement wasn't necessary. It was overtime so the possession was started on the 25 yard line. If the ball was touching or past the 15 yard line it was first down.

Reactions: ohio1980
rHm4s0z.png
[/IMG]

Yes, apparently like your IQ.

Ohio Taint aka Saved by Sagers.

Go Blue. Always.

Last edited:
Well the o$u fans that are here continue to prove the point that the refs gave them this. In fact, the ONLY ones that don't are the o$u fans hahaha

Nope sorry. Only ones saying that the refs gave the game away are Michigan people and a very small handful of others. Michigan had 5 more penalties than OSU. Not 25. The hands to the face and the offsides are obvious. The pass interference on Michigan was debatable. The one that wasn't called on OSU was missed. The unsportsmanlike penalty was self-inflicted, and the spot while close- when evaluated on replay looks more like it was correct than that it wasn't.

Hardly a case for the refs gave the game away. Unless you lost and are looking for excuses.

Hahaha, as you said.

Reactions: kybuckeye2
This coming from a Ped state fan? Absolutely hilarious.

You know incessant whining about a game your team lost isn't going to help. I know it irks you guys Penn State is playing in the championship game. We may not win, but we will show up to play and accept the loss with dignity, if that is the outcome of the game.

I know you guys are butt hurt. Michigan lost. Deal with it.

No kidding. But when has that guy ever brought a single valid point to the board?

His next Cali's

Go Blue. Always.
Maize and Blue is the new Blue and White.

Embrace the taint. Not a suggestion, that's what you're doing. Big surprise there.

Go BLUE. Always.
You know incessant whining about a game your team lost isn't going to help. I know it irks you guys Penn State is playing in the championship game. We may not win, but we will show up to play and accept the loss with dignity, if that is the outcome of the game.

LOL. More valueless drivel.

Go BLUE. Always.

Nope sorry. Only ones saying that the refs gave the game away are Michigan people and a very small handful of others. Michigan had 5 more penalties than OSU. Not 25. The hands to the face and the offsides are obvious. The pass interference on Michigan was debatable. The one that wasn't called on OSU was missed. The unsportsmanlike penalty was self-inflicted, and the spot while close- when evaluated on replay looks more like it was correct than that it wasn't.

Hardly a case for the refs gave the game away. Unless you lost and are looking for excuses.

Hahaha, as you said.

Complete bullshit. Take the blinders off and the earplugs out.

Pass interference on Perry, 2nd OT - blatant as can be, but not called. If called, Michigan is at OSU's 10-yard line, 1st down. Instead, they had to kick a FG.

Not the only blown PI call of the afternoon by any means, but the most critical.

Bob Sagers is a lifelong Ohio State fan. He has publicly admitted it. Do you need a link to the article?

He should have been nowhere near an official capacity for that game.

But he was, and the result was a one-sided farce.

Ohio State was penalized twice for a grand total of six yards. Apparently they haven't been called for two penalties or less in a game since....1988.

Major fail by the Big Ten, literally installing Ohio Taint into the game.

Go BLUE. Always.

Last edited:
As everyone knows, Ohio State chalked up six yards in penalties Saturday.

This video doesn't have all of their uncalled infractions, but it does illustrate how much of a joke it was to let an admitted Buckeye fan (hi, Bob Sagers!) officiate in this game, and the clowning doesn't end with Bob "Hey like, I ref Basketball!" Sagers.

Go BLUE. Always.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoBlue_since1985
As everyone knows, Ohio State chalked up six yards in penalties Saturday.

This video doesn't have all of their uncalled infractions, but it does illustrate how much of a joke it was to let an admitted Buckeye fan (hi, Bob Sagers!) officiate in this game, and the clowning doesn't end with Bob "Hey like, I coach Basketball!" Sagers.

Go BLUE. Always.

Yup. O$U fans are in complete denial...as shown by this thread alone. EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, in the nation except o$u fans know the refs gave them the game. Hahahaha

Sorry pedo state. When you have this type of response coming from a Ped state fan, that is beyond laughable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT