ADVERTISEMENT

***Game Thread: Snow Bowl 2016***

O'Korn pass batted down at LOS. Something we don't see with Speight, that's for sure. He also doesn't look that fast. Faster than Speight sure.

I really hope Speight will be ready next week. O'Korn will be fine, but Speight was so good before last week.

Staff is being very conservative with the play calling. This is old school football. Relying on defense and don't trust their qb. :(

RM

UM wouldn't beat OSU with O'Korn. I agree with resting Speight because this team needs him even on his worst day (Iowa).

RM

Throw a fade. I think UM would play Speight but doesn't want him to get hit. He may need to make an appearance late in the game.

RM

O'Korn looks like Gardner running around in the pocket. That's not a good thing.

Jesus, going to need to win this with FGs apparently. I mean, wow.

At least Kenny Allen is back to being good.

Well....I guess this puts to bed the theory that O'korn is the answer at qb. I could claim rust but it's clear as day the staff doesn't want him throwing the ball unless absolutely necessary. Wasn't this the gunslinger guy? Wow.

RM

Well....I guess this puts to bed the theory that O'korn is the answer at qb. I could claim rust but it's clear as day the staff doesn't want him throwing the ball unless absolutely necessary. Wasn't this the gunslinger guy? Wow.

RM

What? Do you think running backward, turning one way, then turning 180 degrees and running the other way is bad?

O'Korn is terrible and Michigan needs to not be so vanilla on offense. I have yet to see Peppers being used properly and no McDoom either. This offensive staff is getting really cocky it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT