ADVERTISEMENT

GA: Are you a man or a woman?

Nice. Courtney is a good one.

BTW, I'm not Google cheating on this. I've met all of them for real.

Reagan

Go Blue!

I knew this was a good GA thread when I first saw it & knew exactly what my first entry would be.

My brother has a cottage up here up north ((points to spot on hand)) where we've gone on vacations for 25+ years. There was a cashier at the local grocery market who worked there forever who looked just like a like a guy or a girl. We named it Terry. Terry was a great employee. He was always very friendly, courteous & helpful & she was always well dressed. She had a soft feminine masculine voice and face that complimented his masculine feminine build. He always had well-kept short brown hair that accentuated her decent rack. Terry was the best! We always looked forward to seeing Terry to search for more clues.

Unfortunately for our entertainment - after many years of excellent grocery service, Terry moved on to a bigger & better up-north grocery career somewhere else & we never found what Terry really was. Bummer!

Go Blue!

I knew this was a good GA thread when I first saw it & knew exactly what my first entry would be.

My brother has a cottage up here up north ((points to spot on hand)) where we've gone on vacations for 25+ years. There was a cashier at the local grocery market who worked there forever who looked just like a like a guy or a girl. We named it Terry. Terry was a great employee. He was always very friendly, courteous & helpful & she was always well dressed. She had a soft feminine masculine voice and face that complimented his masculine feminine build. He always had well-kept short brown hair that accentuated her decent rack. Terry was the best! We always looked forward to seeing Terry to search for more clues.

Unfortunately for our entertainment - after many years of excellent grocery service, Terry moved on to a bigger & better up-north grocery career somewhere else & we never found what Terry really was. Bummer!

Go Blue!
Ha .... good story! Makes me think of the "Pat" skits on SNL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT