ADVERTISEMENT

Fox ranks new coaches (a word about JH)

Originally posted by R1950:
However, in his 3 years at the helm-the Bucks have struggled to beat a Michigan team coached by Brady Hoke. These struggles came with a far superior and deeply talented roster than the Wolverines have.

SCfanBlue:

Have you just started following this series ? I've been a huge Buckeye fan since the early 60s and go into EVERY OSU-UM game nervous as hell - I don't care what the records or point spreads are. I've seen the unexpected hapen way too often. And I would rephrase your quote above to reflect "underdeveloped talent."
i watched about half of the michigan games each season. michigan plays Ohio State much much better than most of their other games.

It's amazing the success Ohio State has had at winning those games.

most of um fans know dantonio is a pretty good coach. I don't feel that we are wrong in believing harbaugh is, has been, and will be special.

Nope. It is more the MSU coaches who worry too much about UM and their coaches/players (see Izzo this week, dumbtonio every year).

Originally posted by SpartansNation:
MSU fans don't try and dress like thier coach or worry about what he puts in his cereal...if our fan base was like that I'd find another team.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Since when is dressing like our coach a bad thing? And seriously, no one is worrying about what JH puts on his cereal. You're trying to take one small news clip of what his son said and, as usual, go OVERBOARD with it.
We like our coach, you useless twat. You can't hate on someone for that.

I'm calling it, this guy has to be Kern County. He decided to jump to another team and new username once he realized how wrong he was and JH had been hired.

Fisher isn't on it now. He's had a quarterback with the intangibles necessary to win the close ones. That was proven this year and they still needed a great deal of luck.

In hindsight, the TCU and Baylor's should be crying about not getting the 3 seed!

Florida State has a better shot at probation than another title run.

In all seriousness, do the mods ever ban anyone on this site? I'm new to it, but the others sites I've been to wouldn't let this ridiculous troll fodder continue on like this. Anyone want to discuss football?

The OSU fans in Ohio are now shaking in their boots with your post. Oh excuse me but you forgot to mention that your new coach that scares Urban to death had a record of 29 and 21 in his years at Stanford.. Hardly anything that OSU is worried about. We OSU fans hope that with JH you will again reach some prominence.. It will help the BIG 10 but it will also take some time.

Re: The UM brand holds more weight nationally than MSU...

The difference in UM and MSU is 100% coaching. Even Hoke took most whoever he wanted from Dantonio until the losing got as bad as it did. There is absolutely nothing that State, as a University, can offer a recruit that UM can't. Not a better education, not better facilitie, not better opportunities after college.....nothing. The proof will be in the pudding, but I think JH can hang with MD and will be doing so soon.
Originally posted by BigHouse_00:
That gives UM a huge advantage in terms of recruiting. Even in UM's current down period, UM has totally outrecruited MSU. Did it translate to the field? No, but with good coaching, it should make a difference. In addition, UM is a better school and has a lot more tradition and history than MSU. If you think UM is going to be down forever, you need to wake up.

Originally posted by amayznblue:
In all seriousness, do the mods ever ban anyone on this site? I'm new to it, but the others sites I've been to wouldn't let this ridiculous troll fodder continue on like this. Anyone want to discuss football?
None of the sparty or ohio fans come here to talk football really. They mainly just try to instigate.

Originally posted by GoBlue_since1985:
None of the sparty or ohio fans come here to talk football really. They mainly just try to instigate.

I 100% come here to talk football. When i talk about football i talk about how bad michigan has been over the past decade and how they now finally seem to be headed in the right direction.

Originally posted by Heisenburg:

I 100% come here to talk football. When i talk about football i talk about how bad michigan has been over the past decade and how they now finally seem to be headed in the right direction.
Haha. OK sure. Don't kid yourself dude. You've had plenty of posts that were meant to instigate or irritate.

Haha. OK sure. Don't kid yourself dude. You've had plenty of posts that were meant to instigate or irritate.
There's been a few times i've been on here after drinking... I'm sure some of those posts pushed into what you are talking about. I will try to refrain from purely trying to irritate.

Also, i don't think posting my opinion is trying irritate. If you can't handle someone else's opinion then there is an ignore button right over

I actually think he's one of the better rival posters. Jmo

There's been a few times i've been on here after drinking... I'm sure some of those posts pushed into what you are talking about. I will try to refrain from purely trying to irritate.

Also, i don't think posting my opinion is trying irritate. If you can't handle someone else's opinion then there is an ignore button right over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT