ADVERTISEMENT

Dantonio is Curly Bill Brosius...

Hiesman84

All-League
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2002
And Valenti is Johnny Ringo.

Just like the movie, where the Cowboys essentially became a giant distraction to the Erps trying to accomplish their goals to retire and live a peaceful life, MSU has become a GIANT distraction to us trying to reach our actual, bigger than MSU goals.

Brosius and Ringo and the Cowboys had a great thing going, their little gang of bandits could have gone unchecked and been "successful" by their standards. But they couldn't help themselves...they kept picking at and pestering the Erps. The Erps tried to ignore them, but the little cowboy gang couldn't stand that, they HAD to have the Erps pay attention to them...and it got them killed.

I hate this stupid crap rivaly and the nonsense hate that Dantonio et al have brought to it. All it does is distract us from our bigger goals, and in the end, they're going to suffer the same fate as Curly Bill and Johnny Ringo.

Idiots. Fricken idiots. They had everything they SHOULD have ever wanted. We were asleep at the wheel, and even once we woke up, we still tried to focus on the conference and the playoffs and NOT get distracted by them. And those inferiority complexed morons couldn't stand it, so they gave up all their accomplishments, all their chances to accomplish what a team SHOULD want, and put all their focus on us. You fricken idiots!!! You've gained NOTHING for yourself, all you've done is pull us down into your mud hole.

Well congratulations, you have our attention. Enjoy your bullet to the temple, I hope you like it better than being in the playoffs, because that's the trade you have made.

What a stupid trade.

I've never hated them, there was no reason to become that invested in them, to become that focused on anything less that a NC. But I hate them now. I hate them for taking our focus on the NC, I hate them for their culture, I hate them for dragging us down to their level, and I hate that I now feel it mandatory that we focus on destroying them before we can get back to focusing on our real goals.

And I hate that we have to waste our time on someone so stupid...someone so insecure that they can't live without us caring about them.

You guys need a counselor or something. Get you some therapy.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News