ADVERTISEMENT

Dang...that Spike is pretty good for a schollie throwaway :)...

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
kid has got that Novak mindset...tough as nails/grinder. Gets the most out of his ability. Let's hear it for those limited talent white guys. :)

Watching Chatman...he can obviously put the ball on the floor but if I was an opponent...I would just sag off him and let him shoot all day. I am getting a Ron Coleman type of feel for his perimeter game. Not a compliment.

When I saw MAAR against Illinois...I got Dugan Fife flashbacks. Kid clearly has talent to drive to the hoop. Hopefully he develops the same was as Spike and gives this team minutes here and there.

Irvin may not be pretty...if he ever shoots 50% from the floor he will be All Big Ten. Guy plays hard. Hey Zak....I missed your free throw attempts but damn...you have got to be shooting around mid 50% from the line. Let me go check. Work on that shot form.

Donnal. I am not giving up on him...but he is not very explosive. Doyle looks like he can develop 10 ft jumper but didn't pump fake as much today. Nobody buys those fakes but a definite role for him on a good team.

1-2 high end guys on this team if LeVERT leaves and this is a BT contender and final four threat.

Reality Man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT