ADVERTISEMENT

All this stuff about Paterno.

Is made up.
26ufoqnlwNVIXQ8LK.gif

Reactions: detroitjohn
What is hilarious is losers like tomfleet don't seem to realize that no matter what the pedophile enablers say...across the country everyone associated PSU with a cover up of Jerry raping boys. That stain won't wash away.

Reactions: ChicagoBlueFan
What is hilarious is losers like tomfleet don't seem to realize that no matter what the pedophile enablers say...across the country everyone associated PSU with a cover up of Jerry raping boys. That stain won't wash away.

Who was raped, when and where?

Dude, I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.

To be in such denial of the transcripts- and I have read them for some really stupid reason- is pretty crazy.

When your program decided to ignore what is in legal transcripts and honor that coach of being such a great guy- your program (all sports) was put on my negative list. If anything, that reputation of harboring child sexual criminals like that is what is going to keep your program down. Not some kind of lingering effect of sanctions- those are over. I would never, ever, send kids to your school.

Putting entertainment over the welfare of kids. Great job. That's the reputation to live on.

Dude, I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.

To be in such denial of the transcripts- and I have read them for some really stupid reason- is pretty crazy.

When your program decided to ignore what is in legal transcripts and honor that coach of being such a great guy- your program (all sports) was put on my negative list. If anything, that reputation of harboring child sexual criminals like that is what is going to keep your program down. Not some kind of lingering effect of sanctions- those are over. I would never, ever, send kids to your school.

Putting entertainment over the welfare of kids. Great job. That's the reputation to live on.

Link them where it shows "rape", who when and where.

There is something seriously wrong with you dude. Everyone and their grandma knows there was all sorts of, ok, I'll bite "Child abuse" going on. I suppose you forget the infamous "slapping sounds" going on in the showers. Sicko.

Again, attitude like that is a good reason kids won't come to your school.

Football is #1 by a pretty wide margin over everything else. Everything. Sick.

http://www.wvva.com/link/523176/umwa-ubb-report

Page 2, victim one- Oral Sex was performed. On ANY minor, that is statutory rape. I'm not going to go any farther, but you need to read that over again. If you actually need the word rape to make it actually bad, you are just illustrating my point.

You are sick, your fans who idolize the coach still are sick. Kids were basically sacrificed so that you could have a good football team. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Again, attitude like that is a good reason kids won't come to your school.

Football is #1 by a pretty wide margin over everything else. Everything. Sick.

http://www.wvva.com/link/523176/umwa-ubb-report

Page 2, victim one- Oral Sex was performed. On ANY minor, that is statutory rape. I'm not going to go any farther, but you need to read that over again. If you actually need the word rape to make it actually bad, you are just illustrating my point.

You are sick, your fans who idolize the coach still are sick. Kids were basically sacrificed so that you could have a good football team. Congratulations.

So you admit it's a matter of semantics and no one was "anally raped" in the "showers".

Thanks.

So you admit it's a matter of semantics and no one was "anally raped" in the "showers".

Thanks.
So you admit , your lover Sandusky being in the joint for multiple counts of sexual abuse means he sexually abused multiple kids. You're not bright even for the board retard, ped lover.
" I wish I had done more... "-JoePed.

When joepa was trying to organize a ne football conf, he didn't want Pitt. He wanted all the other powers in the area like, ummmm, Rutgers, Temple, BC, Conn, etc. In other words he wanted to join a conf but didn't want teams he couldn't beat on a consistent basis.

Is made up.
Personally, I wish all the crying boys and girls at ped state wanting to get out of the conf would find a way to do it. I went from an admirer of psu to one of disgust, primarily because of the fan base not willing to admit the wrongs starting in the late 70's. We all know that peds are in all parts of our country, just that in the others, the quilty all have to stand up and face the disgrace. The way joepa and the admin top asses are walking away is pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT