ADVERTISEMENT

A sincere thank you!

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
Just doing some backend stuff on the site today, checking out traffic numbers and making sure everything in my control is running smoothly. I came across the numbers and, this year alone, we are at 2.5 million views. Since taking over on November 1, we've added another 2 million views on top of that.

Pageviews come from everywhere but, we are a community-focused site and clicks and other metrics aren't our number one concern and I am grateful for the team at Rivals for that philosophy, it doesn't allow us to constantly push out fluff to hit 'numbers,' which allows us to produce content we are passionate writing about. Obviously, good traffic means eyeballs on the site but my main focus is keeping people engaged, happy and sticking around with us for the long haul. You all have contributed a great amount to that overall number. We wouldn't be here today without you all.

Crazy to imagine it's been only six months since taking over. I truly believe the best is yet to come for this staff, this community and this network.

Thank you, as always, for your continued support!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News