ADVERTISEMENT

A note of thanks

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
I don't do this enough but I just wanted to drop a note saying thank you.

It's been a wild year and a half for us and I sometimes get caught up in trying to grow or worrying about hunting information to settle down and smell the roses for a little bit. I am incredibly fortunate I get to do this for a career and I love that I get to talk sports with you all day. The growth we have made as a site since we've taken over is incredible. We are basically unrecognizable as a group and I mean that in the best way.

And we're only getting better, too.

I am so proud of the team we have here. Each guy has grown and built their voice and audience for people to rely on. It truly is awesome to see it.

We are going to continue to work hard to grow, to evolve and create this site into a monster that I believe it can be. You, the community, are the best part of us and you will be the catalyst of that growth.

Every like, every comment, every share, it doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for sticking with us, I know you didn't have to but showing up every day means a lot to me. Truly.

Just wanted to take a moment to share my thanks and appreciation for the opportunity I've been afforded. I don't take that for granted and I won't take it lightly, ever.

Onward and upward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News