ADVERTISEMENT

8:00 minutes and change left in the game...

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
observation.

1. South Carolina was impressive. Great size and just really outplayed UM.

2. This isn't a traditional JB team.

3. My concern isn't that this is some sort of bad team. I like the progression of the program going forward but what concerned me after the first 4 games is who is the main scorer on this team? Walton? He is small and can be neutralized by a good defender.

4. Wagner is going to have to develop offensively for this team to progress this year because Wilson is not a creative scorer. Donnal?

5. No problem with Irvin but he can't be relied on as a CONSISTENT primary scorer. Like a volatile stock.

Overall the better team is South Carolina but JB I am sure knows he has to develop Wagner and even get some more consistent perimeter play from Wilson otherwise it's going to come down to Irvin and Walton and that spells trouble.

RM

Reactions: Birdiecock
Appreciate it. Martin had been working hard to build the program. Tough down here in ACC country. Good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks for the honest opinion......We think old Frank Martin may have something special brewing in Columbia.........not AKA Dawn Staley YET but we're giving it all we have..

GO COCKS>>>>>>>BEAT CLEMp'Son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT