ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting 2023 OT planning official visit to Michigan

Zach Libby

Recruiting Editor
Staff
Nov 2, 2021
Tyree Adams, a three-star out of New Orleans (L.A.), has confirmed that he'll take at least three official visits in the fall to LSU, Texas A&M, and Michigan, with the remaining two pending. The 6-foot-6 and 275 pounder's also looking to take an unofficial to Ann Arbor beforehand. Adams recently picked up the offer from the Wolverines on Thursday after being in contact with Sherrone Moore for some time.

Here's what Adams had to say:

On Offer: "I was feeling great. Michigan's one of the best college football programs and universities around. To have that offer, it's amazing."

On Early Interest: "I want to go to a program where they produce O-linemen to the league. Just having that opportunity is amazing."

On Sherrone Moore: "Just talking with him is always great. He's a great coach. He's dedicated to the game and loves the game. He wants his guys to succeed. He loves my game and says I'm super athletic."

On Jim Harbaugh: "Harbaugh is a legendary coach. Him and his brother (John), you have to put them next to Hall-of-Fame status. It's just who they are. I'm looking forward to meeting him and talking life and football with him."

On Visit Expectations: "I'm looking forward to seeing everything. I want to see everything and meet everyone. I want to be a part of everything and see how the culture is there and how I'd fit on the team."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News