ADVERTISEMENT

Zingerman's deli pregame. Worth it?

STPGopherfan

Heisman
Aug 10, 2001
I'll be pressed for time, so I might not have the opportunity to go there anyway. If I do have time, would it be worth it?

Be prepared to stand in a really really long line, out the door - so "if I have time" might mean an hour to stand in line. Most folks could afford to eat there about once a month, but for one time only it's worth it, if you don't mind standing in line.

BTW how's your softball team looking for this season?

Agreed in that it's good food but it really is overpriced. Why not go there on Friday or Sunday? I also recommend Maize & Blue Deli on South U (really frickin' good) or some hippie hash at the Fleetwood Diner. Enjoy Ann Arbor and Go Blue!

Reactions: 2dawood
Be prepared to stand in a really really long line, out the door - so "if I have time" might mean an hour to stand in line. Most folks could afford to eat there about once a month, but for one time only it's worth it, if you don't mind standing in line.

BTW how's your softball team looking for this season?
Softball should be decent, but we have a new coach and iirc our ace pitcher graduated.

Thanks for the info.

I ate there 3 times last year when spending two weeks in AA. As a mainly SoCal guy it was great and don't forget the dessert shop next door. We don't have soda like they offer, either. As a Easterner told me when you eat good pastrami or corn beef you don't even have to chew the meat, unlike out here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT