ADVERTISEMENT

With about 7 to play in the first the score is tied at 1, Michigan State...

Puckhead

All-American
Jun 4, 2001
got on the board first, but Comphor pulled Michigan even with just over 7 to play in opening period.

Michigan about to go on games first power play

Calderone scores a power play goal to put Michigan into the lead by a 2-1 score

With just over six minutes to play Michigan takes a 3-1 lead when Kile finds the back of the net with a top shelf score. Michigan State has called time out.

Kyle Connor scores a power play goal late in the first period, just before the man advantage expires, Michigan now back in front by 2, 4-2

First period is over, Michigan heads to the locker room with a 5-2 lead. Will Hildebrand return in net to start the second?

End of two. Michigan 7, Michigan State 2. Michigan State eventually did replace Hildebrand.

got on the board first, but Comphor pulled Michigan even with just over 7 to play in opening period.

Michigan about to go on games first power play

Anastos is horrible. I can't believe they haven't fired him but I'm glad they haven't.

MSU hockey has become a joke.

Do it again tonight please.

I want a message sent to Mark Hollis. Didn't like this hire when it happened, and last night was the same as when your football team beat Bobby Williams 49-3. I want a reporter to ask Anastos if he thinks he lost the team.

Do it again tonight please.

I want a message sent to Mark Hollis. Didn't like this hire when it happened, and last night was the same as when your football team beat Bobby Williams 49-3. I want a reporter to ask Anastos if he thinks he lost the team.
This isn't what it should take. But if it has to be that way, well....

I like beating MSU as much as any other Michigan fan, but you guys do NEED to be one of the elite NCAA programs. Like BB and FB. So...

Now we get to see if they can put together a second decent game. As has already been mentioned (in another thread) the pattern has been score a bunch on Friday, struggle to find the net on Saturday. They can't afford to drop a game tonight at home against a team that they should beat. I don't expect 9 goals again tonight, but 4 or 5 would be real nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT