ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Harbaugh speak,,,,,

Not nearly as bad as Urban and staff hiding a domestic abuser on his coaching staff for years lol!!! And if O$U fans read the FULL quote, which is pretty hard for them to do, then it would be clear what his real stance is on the issue.

Nothing better than O$U fans trying so desperately hard to put their own spin on things! LMAO!!!

Not nearly as bad as Urban and staff hiding a domestic abuser on his coaching staff for years lol!!! And if O$U fans read the FULL quote, which is pretty hard for them to do, then it would be clear what his real stance is on the issue.

Nothing better than O$U fans trying so desperately hard to put their own spin on things! LMAO!!!
The real stance is he never beat Urban, and now that he's gone, he talks big. Day will shut his mouth in Nov.

The real stance is he never beat Urban, and now that he's gone, he talks big. Day will shut his mouth in Nov.

Lol! The main stance is Day is a never was, never has been and never will be. At least he has gramps to coach the D and hold opponents to hopefully under 60! LMAO!!!

Well a buckeye was never one to be a scholar, just a smart ass, that's how the bucknuts name came about. Buckeyes can't comprehend things like that.

And Hardball had a chance and has proved nothing. BOOM!
Coach Harbaugh has won everywhere he has coached, including taking a SF team to the Super bowl. As I asked in my one of my posts, WHERE HAS DAY WON, What IS HIS RECORD as a head coach? If you can't understand what was asked, get help from a 10 year old BUCKY. I think Frost at NEB is a better coach than the guy you have. He has a better record than Day. So please tell me what Day's record is as a head coach, and where has he won. Simple enough for you, right?

And an O$U fan that continues to come here? LMAO!!! Talk about insecurity!! When you have a nobody head coach and grandpa d-coordinator, I guess what should you expect? LMAO!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT