ADVERTISEMENT

Where to watch big ten football in Ann Arbor on gamedays

jdbryan23

Jul 21, 2021
Hey all...long time rivals member but first time poster on the UM board.

I'm a Penn State grad who somehow ended up living in the Ann Arbor area in the last year. I have tickets to the U Dub at Michigan game to take in my first Ann Arbor gameday experience but I'll be in need of a place to watch the PSU game somewhere close to the stadium before the Michigan game at night.

Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks

Reactions: GoBlueJagaloon
Unfortunately Im the only poster on this board and the closest I ever get to Ann Arbor is the exit on US23.
I hate people, so I usually just watch from home.

Hey all...long time rivals member but first time poster on the UM board.

I'm a Penn State grad who somehow ended up living in the Ann Arbor area in the last year. I have tickets to the U Dub at Michigan game to take in my first Ann Arbor gameday experience but I'll be in need of a place to watch the PSU game somewhere close to the stadium before the Michigan game at night.

Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks
Twin Peaks or any other sports bar. I’m in the Novi area though.

Scorekeepers downtown is about a mile & half walk from the stadium. Frazer's Sports Pub is a little over a mile south of the stadium. I doubt if you're going to want to watch half the game, then try & go park closer to the stadium. There may be some bus options that load up at a mall of something that may be near a BWW or something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT