ADVERTISEMENT

What's the outlook by position for 2018?

BlueRaider22

Sep 24, 2003
The Wolverines are a secondary school of mine and I don't quite follow them as much as my primary allegiances. Who do they have to replace? And what's the outlook of the replacements?

For example, I have a good feeling about Patterson/Peters competing at QB with McCaffrey backing up. I feel decent about the majority of RB's and WR's coming back.......but the OL?....looks murkier. What about defense?

defense returns 9 starters. The DL will be fine after losing only one as well as the linebacker corp. Specialty teams will be improved, as well as both the FG kicker and punter gained a year of experience as freshmen.

Reactions: BlueRaider22
defense returns 9 starters. The DL will be fine after losing only one as well as the linebacker corp. Specialty teams will be improved, as well as both the FG kicker and punter gained a year of experience as freshmen.
Is Bryan Mone a senior or 4th year Junior this season?

After what Brown did with the defense this yr after losing all those draft picks, I had a feeling things might be decent nex5 yr...thanks Arrow.

What about the OL? Are we losing both starting OTs and OC? Ouch, what do we have in terms of replacements?

None of it matters if:

The offensive philosophy/playcalling doesn't improve.
QB play doesn't improve.
OL play doesn't improve.

I don't care about anything else. If these areas don't improve we're wasting our time watching this team.

Players are being developed,like other schools. Corners and safeties can't cover anyone if the line and linebackers can't get to the qb

Is Winovich definitely coming back then?

Losing both Winovich and Hurst would be quite a bit, if that happens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT