ADVERTISEMENT

What section of your stadium is for visiting fans, and what are some good places to eat up there?

Hoosiers47614

Nov 2, 2020
I'm thinking about making the trip up to Ann Arbor for IU's game in November, since it should be a game and I always try to make it to one road game a year. Plus, your stadium is one the hallowed ones in CFB. That said, the seating map on Michigan's athletics site doesn't really label what section is reserved for visitors, so I thought you guys might be able to tell me where to buy my seats.

Also, I'd like to know about a few can't-miss eating options in town if you don't mind suggesting them.

Reactions: GoBlue2022
I'm thinking about making the trip up to Ann Arbor for IU's game in November, since it should be a game and I always try to make it to one road game a year. Plus, your stadium is one the hallowed ones in CFB. That said, the seating map on Michigan's athletics site doesn't really label what section is reserved for visitors, so I thought you guys might be able to tell me where to buy my seats.

Also, I'd like to know about a few can't-miss eating options in town if you don't mind suggesting them.
Typically visiting schools allot tickets at the top of Sections 7 and 8. My season tickets are in Section 9 and that is where the largest groups of visiting fans sit. Check on StubHub periodically, there are a lot of seats going for good prices. I sold some extras on there that I had for IU game for a low price.

Downtown AA is very cool, there are TONS of restaurants that are good depending on your tastes.

ADVERTISEMENT