ADVERTISEMENT

welcome Mr. Davis of Alabama

Built low to the ground. Has those big thighs and calves for leg

drive. Has nice vision too. Not fast but your typical Big Ten back. Good short term acceleration.

Looks good. I expect him to be a tough guy bring down at about 230 plus he seems like he is tough to tackle with those thick legs.

Reality Man

Big time pickup for Harbaugh. I watched his video and he's the epitome of a Big Ten runningback.

If Auburn and bama didn't offer then he isn't a top tier runnimgback. Im not trying to be a dick, but I don't see why you guys are excited about this guy. I've seen him play live 4 times and he is a "good" high school football player, but I never thought he would play in one of the power 5 conferences.

You're right, we should be so upset with Jim Harbaugh, he must not know what he's doing, because some guy who belongs to a recruiting website said so. And there's no need to see what this kid can do his senior year because the book is already written on him, right?

Do you even know what he's bringing Davis in for? There is a high likelihood he ends up at FB if he adds any more weight.

They haven't offered YET. When this kid blows up in his senior season, at least one will, if not both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT