ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome back, Mel.

Good write-up Bob and you got it posted very quickly. However, you failed to mention the biggest highlight, which was Mel purporting not to remember who Spath was. (Come to think of it . . . not sure I remember who Spath was . . . .)

Also, I couldn't figure out Mel's reference to an incoming player that he tried to recruit - was he talking about an incoming U-M freshman he had tried to recruit for Tech, or vice versa? (above)

Reactions: YostUsher
It was Dakota Raabe to whom he was referring.

Earlier today, I sent a large file of post-presser quotes to Chris B and it should be put up soon. The reference to Raabe is in there.

Good write-up Bob and you got it posted very quickly. However, you failed to mention the biggest highlight, which was Mel purporting not to remember who Spath was. (Come to think of it . . . not sure I remember who Spath was . . . .)

Also, I couldn't figure out Mel's reference to an incoming player that he tried to recruit - was he talking about an incoming U-M freshman he had tried to recruit for Tech, or vice versa? (above)
That was pretty funny. And it seemed as if Spath took the question seriously. Even after Mel pointed to Mike, specifically.

As has been pointed out, Mel has a sense of humor....

Reactions: WolverineGrad00
I think for at least next season, Spath will need to come to the rink wearing one of those clip-on name tags that says "HI My Name is MICHAEL."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT