ADVERTISEMENT

Walton foul and Wagner foul completely changed the game. Other than that, we are...

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
getting what we deserve.

But those were huge. Walton on bench and Mo not having a breakaway layup to make it 34-30 was crushing.

getting what we deserve.

But those were huge. Walton on bench and Mo not having a breakaway layup to make it 34-30 was crushing.
You better edit this while you have a chance...2 horrendous calls but the kids came back, played tough, rebounded finally, kept them from 2nd shots and made some shots and FT's at the end. Walton ran out of gas today though with the help of L'ville's length/athleticism. Pitino knew what he needed to do, Wagner and Wilson came through while Walton "lead" this team. Fantastic....

Reactions: SaltyWolverine
Nothing to edit. It was true at that point. Those fouls were crushing for the reasons I stated. Beilein coached a perfect game in half two and quite frankly, we are the better team.

The offensive game plan in half two IMO was the best I have ever seen from a UM coach. He schooled Pitino at both ends.

Nothing to edit. It was true at that point. Those fouls were crushing for the reasons I stated. Beilein coached a perfect game in half two and quite frankly, we are the better team.

The offensive game plan in half two IMO was the best I have ever seen from a UM coach. He schooled Pitino at both ends.
Your statement of "changing the game" wasn't accurate at all. They were difficult to accept at the time when you see the replays but you adapt as the game goes along, we did, thus we overcame those "crushing game changes." You can sure be a nitwit at times...the calls were crucial at the time but the game is 40 minutes long, plenty of time to make adjustments, win the game. Game! Set! Match! Pitino kicked our butts the first half, we adjusted, made some plays the 2nd half and won the game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT