ADVERTISEMENT

Very OT: Looking for prayers.....

DdaWolverine

Senior
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Just to give a little background, my wife has been in the hospital for the better part of 3 weeks now and we're still not out of the woods yet. My wife was admitted on 9/6 at CMC Main (Charlotte, NC) and stayed in the hospital until 9/13. She was discharged and then she had to go back to the hospital on 9/16 in Chapel Hill, NC and has been in ICU since then. We're hoping she gets to come home this week but nothing is guaranteed. Her hospitalization was caused my Raynaud's flair up causing her basically to lose all feeling in her fingers and toes as well as them turning purple most of the time (extremely painful due to decreased blood flow....basically like your feet and hands falling asleep and then you get that pins and needles feeling but they say it's basically like 100x pain wise....also worried about possible eventual loss of digits). They still have NO CLUE what caused such a flare up. It's been a rough last 8-10 years for her health wise (liver transplant in Dec 2019 due to an autoimmune disease called PSC....after that she got diagnosed with a kidney disease called C3GN which could lead to an eventual kidney transplant.....got diagnosed with Crohn's last year along with having a heart attack last October as well).

Anything help is GREATLY APPRECIATED. Prayers are DEFINITELY needed and wanted.

Thanks for reading my message and thanks to all you guys for making this a great community....

💙💛GO BLUE 🟡🔵

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.