ADVERTISEMENT

USC FAN...

uscdriver

All-League
Dec 26, 2005
.... had to put up with that coach for too many years and since I am a "southern" California resident had to root against the 49ers and the Giants. So it makes me so happy to get him off the West Coast. Nevertheless he is one hell of a coach. I cant wait until you recruit up to Urbie's level. There is going to be some very phsical football games when you bring it all back.

All that done, how are you going to bring in more players year? Are you trying CCs or blue shirts?
You had decent classes in the past (a great '13) and I expect next year you will be back in the top 30 and climb from there.

Good luck

Keep hitting the buckeyes until Urban Meyer has no not chin left at all.

Originally posted by cardinalsc:
.... had to put up with that coach for too many years and since I am a "southern" California resident had to root against the 49ers and the Giants. So it makes me so happy to get him off the West Coast. Nevertheless he is one hell of a coach. I cant wait until you recruit up to Urbie's level. There is going to be some very phsical football games when you bring it all back.

All that done, how are you going to bring in more players year? Are you trying CCs or blue shirts?
You had decent classes in the past (a great '13) and I expect next year you will be back in the top 30 and climb from there.

Good luck

Keep hitting the buckeyes until Urban Meyer has no not chin left at all.
Thanks. We've got two transfers--a QB from Houston and a [5th year] CB from Stanford. We are probably 1 or 2 ships below the 85 limit right now but we're not way below. This was always going to be a small class. As far as being in the "top 30" next year, I think most would consider that a huge disappointment. Most people are expecting anywhere between 5-15 depending on the size of the class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT