ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Liar

alablue

Junior
May 29, 2001
southern alabama
Wonder if the meds he is on effect his memory when coaching?

Having said that let me say this. As much as I dislike ohio Urnan Liar did report the abuse. It was up to the school to take action on a employee.

Lying to the media is not against the law but his word is worth nothing anymore.

Any parent that let's their child play for him has no problem with his morals, I don't understand.

It's all about winning, can't you see that. If he got hired at BYU or Rudgers, which he wouldn't accept he would not win b/c he's not that good of a coach in my opinion. And he's the biggest jerk that I know of.

Wonder if the meds he is on effect his memory when coaching?

Having said that let me say this. As much as I dislike ohio Urnan Liar did report the abuse. It was up to the school to take action on a employee.

Lying to the media is not against the law but his word is worth nothing anymore.

Any parent that let's their child play for him has no problem with his morals, I don't understand.
Maybe his wife told him to bring home some milk, and it got spilled before he got home. Either way, I predict that he will suddenly get health problems again and quit like he did a UofF. I wonder if he still visits his cheerleader girlfriend or if he has moved on to someone else at OSU.

Reactions: THX_UCF2
It's all about winning, can't you see that. If he got hired at BYU or Rudgers, which he wouldn't accept he would not win b/c he's not that good of a coach in my opinion. And he's the biggest jerk that I know of.
Not that good of a coach but still beats michigan, that says something...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT