ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Liar retiring after Rose Bowl

In my whole time watching football urban liar is without a doubt one of the best coaches/recruiters ever but at the same time the biggest piece of shit. I know buck fans will defend him but you could never ever believe anything he ever said. I dont think he would of made it back in the day where character mattered. I cant count how many times the guy has been known to lie to the press or players but for some reason in todays football it just dont matter. SAD! I hope Day is a lot better person, losing sucks but when you see meyer win games by calls and luck its really disturbing. In my opinion Harb out coached him in games 2&3 but games 1&4 meyer dominated us

In my whole time watching football urban liar is without a doubt one of the best coaches/recruiters ever but at the same time the biggest piece of shit. I know buck fans will defend him but you could never ever believe anything he ever said. I dont think he would of made it back in the day where character mattered. I cant count how many times the guy has been known to lie to the press or players but for some reason in todays football it just dont matter. SAD! I hope Day is a lot better person, losing sucks but when you see meyer win games by calls and luck its really disturbing. In my opinion Harb out coached him in games 2&3 but games 1&4 meyer dominated us
I guess maybe Urban just did too few sleepovers and not enough tree climbing to suit you. I can see where you are disappointed in him. And, actually, I am sure "Harb" outcoached him in all four games. Urban was lucky to win any coaching against such a football mind. Probably why Urban retired: he was tired of being outdone by the mighty "Harb"!!

Reactions: SINUAY
I guess maybe Urban just did too few sleepovers and not enough tree climbing to suit you. I can see where you are disappointed in him. And, actually, I am sure "Harb" outcoached him in all four games. Urban was lucky to win any coaching against such a football mind. Probably why Urban retired: he was tired of being outdone by the mighty "Harb"!!
More likely "Urb" feels the creaky arms of the law coming for him over his deleted text messages in the coverup of domestic violence he took part in for a decade? Weird how those headaches got worse right as that story broke.

More likely "Urb" feels the creaky arms of the law coming for him over his deleted text messages in the coverup of domestic violence he took part in for a decade? Weird how those headaches got worse right as that story broke.
The law in OHIO will look the other way and give him a get out jail free pass, maybe the BIG will investigate, but I won't hold my breathe on it.

tenor.gif

Psycho Jim is crazy happy over Urban retiring.

Reactions: Wynnosu and SINUAY

It’s difficult to cover up domestic violence from the law when the law already knew about it.

Reactions: Wynnosu
It’s difficult to cover up domestic violence from the law when the law already knew about it.
Didn't see where the Law issued any charges for D.V. I think michigan fans just want to have an excuse for some serious ass kickings they have taken. Meyer isn't going anywhere and the future looks bad for michigan football against Ohio State.

Didn't see where the Law issued any charges for D.V. I think michigan fans just want to have an excuse for some serious ass kickings they have taken. Meyer isn't going anywhere and the future looks bad for michigan football against Ohio State.
I don't know where you have been the last 30 days, but Urbie liar has already stepped down and OSU has named a new coach. If you are going to come to this board get your facts straight before you spew your SHIT!

I don't know where you have been the last 30 days, but Urbie liar has already stepped down and OSU has named a new coach. If you are going to come to this board get your facts straight before you spew your SHIT!
I didn't say anything about him as a Coach. Since he will eventually be the new A.D. things will be good at OSU for football. He will make sure the football teams has everything it needs to succeed. Thats my shit.

I didn't say anything about him as a Coach. Since he will eventually be the new A.D. things will be good at OSU for football. He will make sure the football teams has everything it needs to succeed. Thats my shit.
Well if OSU wants a LIAR they got their man. And OSU is not going to win like they have been, you know it as well as a lot of people out there.

Well if OSU wants a LIAR they got their man. And OSU is not going to win like they have been, you know it as well as a lot of people out there.
Any Truth to Jimmy going to the Jets. I would hate to see that for obvious reasons.

He said yesterday ,he is not going anywhere. He said it's a recruiting thing every year. He's here to stay and don't listen to rumors. GO BLUE ALWAYS>
I Heard through my friends daughter who's boyfriend goes to Michigan and is a friend to the water boys sister that Mike Hart is being considered for the coaching job. Another 4 time loser.
If you believe that Urb was lucky in beating michigan, you won't believe how lucky Day is going to be.

I Heard through my friends daughter who's boyfriend goes to Michigan and is a friend to the water boys sister that Mike Hart is being considered for the coaching job. Another 4 time loser.

If you believe that Urb was lucky in beating michigan, you won't believe how lucky Day is going to be.
Ya that's the best SHIT so far from you.

Reactions: SINUAY

Umm no we do not, not do a lot of people anywhere for that matter. If you’re being honest with yourself you know without any doubt whatsoever OSU has dominated UM for 17 years and will continue to do so.

Umm no we do not, not do a lot of people anywhere for that matter. If you’re being honest with yourself you know without any doubt whatsoever OSU has dominated UM for 17 years and will continue to do so.
Ya that's true, but be honest with yourself, Barrett was short on 4th down in the game last year. You know it and everybody but a BUCKEYE knows it. OSU has won games by dominating, but not to the degree of the last 17 years. We are going to get there, and I think it is real close in the future. Thanks for the post. Now go beat UofW and make the Big 10 proud

Ya that's true, but be honest with yourself, Barrett was short on 4th down in the game last year. You know it and everybody but a BUCKEYE knows it. OSU has won games by dominating, but not to the degree of the last 17 years. We are going to get there, and I think it is real close in the future. Thanks for the post. Now go beat UofW and make the Big 10 proud

How many times have you seen the picture of the ball crossing the line?

It’s been proven beyond any shadow of doubt he made the 1st down. Do I need to look it up?

It’s been proven beyond any shadow of doubt he made the 1st down. Do I need to look it up?
The Big 10 admitted the error and a lot of other media and coaches said the same thing. HE WAS SHORT, go look it up if you wish but he was short and it wasn't close.

It’s been proven beyond any shadow of doubt he made the 1st down. Do I

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT