ADVERTISEMENT

Update on 2019 Texas OL Justin Osborne

nick krueger

Letterman
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2011

Hey Guys: I was out last night to check out 3-Star 2019 OL Justin Osborne in his team's game against Trophy Club-Byron Nelson (yes, that's a real town/school). His team wasn't able to pull out the win, but he gave a pretty good look into the type of player that he is - He's not a real girthy guy per se, but pretty well put together and plays with the sort of athleticism you would expect him to when you see him.

He hinted at TCU and Oklahoma being his early leaders, but I don't think there was a whole lot behind that, as he said he hasn't had a lot of direct contact with any coaches in particular. Once I brought up Michigan, he threw them in there too as a school of high interest (case in point)... I think that he's still got a long way to go in considering what schools really have a lot of pull with him, and this spring would be a good time to start fleshing that out a little bit more.

In the meantime, still an interesting guy to keep an eye on and we'll see how things star shaking out better with him after the end of the season. STORY LINK

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT