ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman at Michigan?

Goblue1993

Letterman
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2020
Since we all heard the news that Jim Harbaugh is going to be extended until 2026, there are numerous speculations on who will be the next offensive coordinator. Although the primary target is current Oregon OC, Joe Moorhead; there is another name that might be worth the exploration: Tom Herman. Yes, I know he just got fired from Texas but he has a solid resume as a coordinator. Won the Broyles award in 2014 and won a title the same year at OSU. He could also help recruit the state of Ohio and Texas (possibly). The odds of it happening are slim to none, but as I said earlier, it wouldn't hurt to at least explore the option.

Since we all heard the news that Jim Harbaugh is going to be extended until 2026, there are numerous speculations on who will be the next offensive coordinator. Although the primary target is current Oregon OC, Joe Moorhead; there is another name that might be worth the exploration: Tom Herman. Yes, I know he just got fired from Texas but he has a solid resume as a coordinator. Won the Broyles award in 2014 and won a title the same year at OSU. He could also help recruit the state of Ohio and Texas (possibly). The odds of it happening are slim to none, but as I said earlier, it wouldn't hurt to at least explore the option.
I thought Gattis is still under contract, but we need something better and anything or anyone would be better than what we have now. I doubt Herman would take the job, his ego gets in the way. Also I read a passage on my iphone that Harbaugh is interested in the NY Jets job if someone came calling, and he has not signed his contract extension.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT